Chris Avellone MIGS 2013

Thanks a lot to the OP for sharing this. Really neat looking areas and the portraits are just awesome! Don't we all wish we had those big fat purses that would have allowed us to get a "Design a portrait" KS reward now uh?

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

"Gameplay video in a few weeks". So I guess we'll be having our christmas present from Obsidian :p

Thanksgiving present more likely. ;)

It'll give new meaning to "Feast your eyes on this!"

8)

Hey thanks for the compliments everyone, reading through the comments was an awesome moral booster! Really glad the labor payed off. I had a blast working on the portraits and look forward to doing more in the future. The concept dept. has been producing a lot of great stuff recently, can't wait to share them with you.

I yet once more encourage you (if it isn't already planned) to urge someone to approve working a boatload of all you guys's concept stuff into lore books/manuscripts throughout the game. And/or the "codex"/journal or what-have-you.

It would be PERFECT! Account of a Cean Gula in a book? Slap the artwork in there (as if someone in the world attempted depicting one). You've already made all that glorious, glorious artwork, so it wouldn't really be much extra work to plug it into the game, 8P

good idea, i second this!

Just watching... cool :)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★