Hoops 13-14

Leferd

The Grizz lost a huge chance. Now game 7 on the road... ugh.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

The Grizz lost a huge chance. Now game 7 on the road... ugh.

To make matters worse for them, no Z-Bo for game 7.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

#MontaHaveItAll

Somehow Dallas pulls it off and force Game 7. This is fun.

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

More Lillard craziness. Portland wins series on buzzer beating trey. Incredible.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

3 game 7s today.  My predictions:

Atlanta eliminates Indiana

OKC eliminates Memphis

LA Clippers eliminate Golden State

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

With a Game 7, there is a chance that either Curry or Thompson simply get hot and rain down threes, so I think GSW has a chance, even though they are clearly the underdog.  Honestly neither one has been exceptionally hot, so it's impressive they are at this point.  

With a Game 7, there is a chance that either Curry or Thompson simply get hot and rain down threes, so I think GSW has a chance, even though they are clearly the underdog.  Honestly neither one has been exceptionally hot, so it's impressive they are at this point.  

Sure, the Dubs most definitely have a chance.  All it would take, as you wrote, is for Steph Curry to have one of theose nights where he goes 8 for 10 from deep and drops 40 on the Clips.  That could absolutely happen.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Well, Memphis came out on fire in the 1st quarter, but once OKC made an adjustment in the 2nd quarter and figured out the spacing of Memphis' smaller lineup, they flat out blew the doors off the Grizz and ran them out of the building.  Both Mr. Unreliable KD and Russel Westbrook were sensational.  I've also been enjoying the emergence of Steven Adams.  He's very raw as far as skills go, but he's got tons of natural talent and athleticism.  He's got potential to be a top 5 center in the league eventually.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Welp. Warriors lost. It's been a good season. Warriors basketball is fun.

There are no easy wins in the west.  The west is stacked and had 7 of the 8 best teams in the league entering the playoffs.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I, personally, believe that any of the western conference playoff teams would have beaten any of the eastern conference teams, other than Miami, in a series.  I believe Washington is the second best team in the east and every single one of the western conference playoff teams, including the eliminated ones, are better than Washington.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I, personally, believe that any of the western conference playoff teams would have beaten any of the eastern conference teams, other than Miami, in a series.  I believe Washington is the second best team in the east and every single one of the western conference playoff teams, including the eliminated ones, are better than Washington.

This is true.

• Like 1

My picks for tonight

OKC

IND

LAC

I'm never right so for this special occasion I've quoted myself as a congratulations to myself

I picked one wrong tonight, thus my Keyrockstrodamus streak is over.  I now dub you Sandstrodamus.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Well, the NBA season is over for me. I have to say it has been an up and down ride. Mostly down the beginning of the season with Gasol out, mostly up the second half as they just out hustled their opponents to get to 50 wins (no small feat in this division). This offseason they need some offense. Especially an outside shooter. They are dead last in the league in 3P and near last in shooting percentage. That make is hard to keep up with teams like OKC. They could also stand an upgrade at small forward. Hmmm Lebron might be a free agent right? I'm thinking Rudy Gay might be more likely if he decides to leave Sacramento.

Anyway, on to the next round as I move to the disinterested observer seats.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Crazy finish in Toronto.  The Raptors almost pulled off the miracle comeback.  Almost.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Anyway, on to the next round as I move to the disinterested observer seats."

Sour grapes!

Totally!  :lol:

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell