a game that would make a great movie

Vault-Tech

If they ever do make a Max Payne game, Michael Madsen is the only real choice. He does work on games as it is, and has the perfect voice and look for the character. He'd just need to slim down a bit. A lot, actually...heh...

Good idea for a movie, but I would recommend Hollywood stay away from known talent. Machael Madsen definitely has the look to pull off he part, but I'd like to see a no-name talent.

Remember, for a Max Payne actor, he has to be able to mirror that wierd face Max had in the first game ;)

Deus Ex 1 would be a nice movie. There has been rumours about this happening (even with Eminem involved, for some reason).

An Xcom movie would rule. Mix CSI-scientists with Starship Troopers, add an alien invasion. I'd make do with a series.

And maybe good old Half-life.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

I don't know. I fear directors would thoroughly misinterpret Kain and would either made him a gothic whiner, or a goody two shoes. And we can't have that.

Better to pick on Soul Reaver. The main character is already a gothic, whining goody two shoes, so no harm done.

True, there is great potential for maximum sucktitude in this series. If they could get it right, a nice trilogy could be made from game 1, 2, & 5.

And you don't have to worry about that sissy, Raziel.

Maybe they can do a made-for-TV miniseries a-la "The Civil War" out of Age of Empires. It could be an epic 39 part series...each part 9 hours in length. To make it like the game, however, the Nubians should be the first on the moon for example.