The Obsidian Cup

melkathi

I shall be online tonight, because my date fell through.

And drunk, because I'm damned if I'm going to be single and eligible. [you see if I'm drunk... oh never mind].

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've signed up a new player! Skaven team, and he's very new to the game.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on, chaps. can't have this die off!

Am on station all today, although will mostly be shooting Frenchmen in ETW. Or perhaps LA Noire.

-Elwood Blues

Am on station all today, although will mostly be shooting Frenchmen in ETW. Or perhaps LA Noire.

There are frenchmen in LA Noire?

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

There are frenchmen in LA Noire?

When all you have is a hammer....

:)

I have to nip out to buy meat for lunch. But will be back later when I intend to crack open

1) a bottle of Spanish white from Navarre

2) Some elves' torsos.

-Elwood Blues

The wine was great. You guys were useless. :)

-Elwood Blues

The wine was great. You guys were useless. :)

Says the guy who took an hour to reply to messages on Steam :p

I wa sin the middle of a game of Company of Heroe...

Oh nuts, now Monte will be mad at me.

-Elwood Blues

• 1 month later...

Up for bloodbowl after 1800hrs  GMT this evening.

-Elwood Blues

I need to get back to experimenting with Blood Bowl. Haven't in a couple of months.

I think you should go High Elves.

I like murdering High Elves.

-Elwood Blues

If you want an easy time Raithe you should go dwarves, they're anti-agility players as almost every one of them nullifies dodge and likewise they have block and are 'tough' which give them an equal footing against the powerhouses that are the Khemri. I also think, but am not sure that the Slayers have an ability that has a chance to nullify any strength advantage the Tomb Guardians have each time the Slayers block. The only drawback will be the low speed of your players, if your formation gets broken up and Wals or Melkathi get the ball then you'll probably have to write it off as a touchdown but other than that they have a lot going for them.  

• Like 2

If you want an easy time Raithe you should go dwarves, they're anti-agility players as almost every one of them nullifies dodge and likewise they have block and are 'tough' which give them an equal footing against the powerhouses that are the Khemri. I also think, but am not sure that the Slayers have an ability that has a chance to nullify any strength advantage the Tomb Guardians have each time the Slayers block. The only drawback will be the low speed of your players, if your formation gets broken up and Wals or Melkathi get the ball then you'll probably have to write it off as a touchdown but other than that they have a lot going for them.  

This is all true. It would certainly make life hard for my team, and as Serrano says, it would funt his sideways.

-Elwood Blues