Dragon Age: Inquisition

there is a board prohibition 'gainst saying bad things about the employees of other gaming companies. seems silly that if they come here they should still get same protection. nevertheless, we leave vague so that we cannot be accused o' being critical o' a specific employee. folks who was around at the time know, and so does biowarian. will probable get post expunged regardless.

*shrug*

nevertheless, da2, a game which we actual enjoyed despite Major flaws, were a clear step backwards for bio. how they respond is making us a smidgen curious.

HA! Good Fun! 

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I see.  I apologize if my query caused an issue.

causes (direct or proximate) o' our possible admonishment/censorship/banishment cannot reasonably be blamed 'pon you. 

but to stay on-topic, am gonna suggest that da:i needs a malleus maleficarum analog. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

So, speculation time. That Dragon we keep seeing is actually an Old God. 

Or Morrigan on her period.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bad, bad Orogun... ;)

Thread has long since exceeded traditional length. Seems like a good point for a new chapter.

Next Chapter

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein