The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Free-shipping-40sets-lot-Leopard-Print-W

12814514988910.jpg

sexy-woman-others-melissa-giraldo-283420

BTW, for the record, I take it we can all agree that Miley Cyrus has no place in this compilation?

I agree.

7185c37dc074836feee91fd303c5b7a1-miley-c

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

mary-jane.jpg

tumblr_mkxfggeKu61rgdjn8o3_500.jpg

309506_403778589708545_439253381_n.jpg

female-hawkeye-cosplay-costume-13.jpg

cosplay-lady-punisher-6.jpg

Star-Trek-sexy-cosplay.jpg

2681942-ms_marvel_sexy_cosplay_02.jpg

misty-cosplay-sexy.jpg

sexy_cosplay_de_pikachu_hWR_wide.jpg

sexy-tifa-lockheart-final-fantasy-7-cosp

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

Since we're on the subject, is it true that cosplayers are awful people? Most of the ones I've met are but they were seriously way too into it, so I just wanted to confirm if this was just my experience.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Since we're on the subject, is it true that cosplayers are awful people? Most of the ones I've met are but they were seriously way too into it, so I just wanted to confirm if this was just my experience.

It all depends really. IME, most are generally OK as long as you don't get too touchy(unless they ask for it).

I've known a few and they were generally quite pleasant. Some can get a bit focused on what their geek interest is in, but as long as you don't talk to them like they're freaky weirdo's or act condescending, they're usually okay.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

005782.jpg

If you look at 1:58-2:38 you will see the infinite superiority of the moving picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toc3EjHMOB8#

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.