***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

How is that a bad thing?

Seems like a nice option to me.

What's the point in you hanging around here if you've already condemned KOTOR2 to the point of calling it "S*** Lords"? I'm all for free speech, but Christ you're irritating.

I never said it was a bad, it can be a great thing if that is actually true and means something in the game.

And I call it that at least because "Sith Lords" is as bad as "Attack of the Clones" as a title.

How about "Return of the Sith" then? :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

CGW said that there are 5 "game worlds" with numerous levels. Where EGM says there are 7 "planets".

CGW said HK-47 is coming back, not a driod like him, specifically him.

CGW and EGm both said that each NPC has a special ability. They mentioned Atton Rand can't be "knocked out" "thus sparing you the gameover screen you mighy get even with the most powerful jedi in tow"

CGW says "you'll have ten charecters to choose from to fill out your party.....players who pursue the dark side may get different companions than light-side players, and in some cases, even your gender will determine what charecter you get"

-note- That last bit from CGW seems to be....akward. It tells you'll have 10 NPCs to choose from, then it tells you that you will get different NPCs depending on the way you play. So I have to assume that means there are more than 10 total NPCs.

Also, pick up the CGW issue, the pictures in it don't suck. Unlike the EGM ones...

hmm, some conflicting info there. No way to tell which is accurate.

They mentioned Atton Rand can't be "knocked out" "thus sparing you the gameover screen you mighy get even with the most powerful jedi in tow"

So what happens if 2 characters are unconsious and Rand the only one left? Does he keep fighting? That makes no sense. Your party would be invincible. Unless, there's a new "knock out" feat in Kotor2 and Rand is immune!

hmm, some conflicting info there. No way to tell which is accurate.

Not directly conflicting, I would just say it is unclear.

So what happens if 2 characters are unconsious and Rand the only one left? Does he keep fighting? That makes no sense. Your party would be invincible. Unless, there's a new "knock out" feat in Kotor2 and Rand is immune!

Thats why I typed it up, seemed funny to me too....

There is conflic, there is no way you can have 5 game worlds and 7 planets ... that is just daft.

EDIT:actaully, your right, I forgot what I posted 2 seconds ago

I can only imagine that some planets are "sub levels". Kinda like the levitan (sp?) level.

Now suddenly there's just five worlds? I have a slight feeling that devs themselves haven't decided yet on how many levels this game will have. I do hope for more than 7 though :) *hint* *hint*

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Five worlds ???

That wouldn't happen to be Dantooine, Tattooine, Kashyyk, Korriban and Manaan ? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

SWKotOR had too many planets, they end up small and lacked any depth .... the fact Taris looked to be the bigger one just shows how the other were small.

I prefere few planets that are actualy planets, not MIR station.

drakron.png

SWKotOR had too many planets, they end up small and lacked any depth .... the fact Taris looked to be the bigger one just shows how the other were small.

I prefere few planets that are actualy planets, not MIR station.

Dude, for how much you seemingly hated KOTOR (the plot, combat, mechanics)...I have to wonder why the hell your here. The game isn't going to be completely overhauled, so your still going to be furious.

If they made Kotor2 a post-apocalyptic crpg set in the ruins of Taris, I could live with one big planet :p

Fallout 3: Return of the Jedi

Likelyhood for it to happen is a singularity though...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

uhm why are you saying that the jedi order seize to exist?

I think some fans will get angry if you change such a thing in the timeline.

besides, will lucasarts accept that?

and the prestige classes. there is nothing such as a jedi watch men class but perhaps you can take the Force warrior prestige class instead? it should be more fitting to the story.

and the sith marauder class is called "dark side marauder" silly.

nor are there a prestige class called sith assasin.

include sith acolyte instead.

well, i don't know but it seems you are just inventing some prestige classes and using some from the rpg, but wouldn't you get some new true classes?

such as: force adept? that one could be good.

and are you not including other species than simply human? zabrak perhaps or wookie, cereans, kel dors or twi'leks? that would be cool.

/may the force be wiht us.

One thing I have been wondering about the whole "you have to track down your lightsaber" thing. I wonder how they will prevent you using a dead jedis saber or taking one from a jedi NPC

It will probably be the first quest, with some 'revelation' or similar that the guy who has your light sabre is a Sith. Then you'll kill him to get your lightsabre back.

Or something. I hope it isn't as utterly predictable as that...

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

One thing I have been wondering about the whole "you have to track down your lightsaber" thing. I wonder how they will prevent you using a dead jedis saber or taking one from a jedi NPC

I imagine you already have your saber by the time you face Jedi, and NPCs could refuse to part with theirs. I'd expect that anyway. A Jedi isn't going to hand over their lightsaber to someone they've just met, or to anyone else. The first area/planet might be like Taris. You're in 'exile' and need to repair the ebon hawk first. So it could be a while before Jedi and lightsabers become a problem.

It will probably be the first quest, with some 'revelation' or similar that the guy who has your light sabre is a Sith. Then you'll kill him to get your lightsabre back.

Or something. I hope it isn't as utterly predictable as that...

That would make the most sense to me.

Or maybe you don't meet dark jedi early enough to swipe one?