Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

Cool. Lvl20?

I'm finding leveling up doggie a big fat chore (McCoy is 13 now), when I already have a lvl30 panther and don't feel much like grinding areas just to level a pet. He's going to level via praying, mostly. :lol:

Yeah, lev 20.  My optimal method of leveling up pets is doing Bill's Tavern runs during foundry events (150% experience).  The nice side effect is getting rough astral diamonds for daily foundry from Rhix.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Bill's Tavern is easy, but what other one do you do for the Rhix daily? I was doing the one with pigs, but it's a bit longer than I'd like (lazy...), heh. I haven't done the daily in a while, since I have to have two.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Bill's Tavern is easy, but what other one do you do for the Rhix daily? I was doing the one with pigs, but it's a bit longer than I'd like (lazy...), heh. I haven't done the daily in a while, since I have to have two.

Bill's Tavern and the secret agent one (Agent 37 or something like that) are my go to foundry runs.  They're both easy and quick.  I can usually do Bill's Tavern in about 12 minutes and the secret agent one in about 14 or 15.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Still green shirt and pants, I see. Same here. My mailsmith is still lvl17, and even if it was 20, I don't have the blue/purple tools to give me a socketed shirt, so I'm not bothering ... yet. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Still green shirt and pants, I see. Same here. My mailsmith is still lvl17, and even if it was 20, I don't have the blue/purple tools to give me a socketed shirt, so I'm not bothering ... yet. ;)

I need dragon eggs.  If I had 2 dragon eggs then I could make a purple shirt and purple pants.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Why not just buy purple paint and be done with it? Or does it wash away too easily?

It bleeds on the rest of my fantasy laundry when in the wash.  I want my whites to stay whiter and my colors to stay more vibrant.  I could purchase fantasy color safe bleach, but that's like 5000 zen.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Titan Set complete!

GbHaWlE.jpg

Now I need to fuse together a bunch of rank 7 (or better yet 8 ) azure and dark enchantments, oh and also save up AD to eventually buy a manual to upgrade my worg mount to rank 3...

It never ends.  :p

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It seems the blacksmiths of Faerûn never realized that part of a good armour design is to deflect blows not direct them to vulnerable areas.

The game is definitely full of ridiculous and impractical designs.  I'm just happy I have armor that doesn't look identical to all the other armor.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Except for the giant, oddly placed hip-pauldrons (or whatever), I kinda like that one. Maybe because it's blue. Even cooler if it was black instead. I remember getting a set of "free" dye, when you make a chr, and the random factor gave me 3 pinks. I was all "pink?!, nooooo." They still sit unused in my bank stash.

Except for the giant, oddly placed hip-pauldrons (or whatever), I kinda like that one. Maybe because it's blue. Even cooler if it was black instead. I remember getting a set of "free" dye, when you make a chr, and the random factor gave me 3 pinks. I was all "pink?!, nooooo." They still sit unused in my bank stash.

Now that I actually have armor I'm going to stick with, I'll likely invest in some dyes eventually.  Not sure the colors yet.  Black always works.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Holy crow, I don't remember making that many mules. Like I'm going to remember what's on who or who's who. :lol:

Hm...which chr. to play the new DLC with ... the lvl 50's, or lower ...? Gah. Maybe we should just start over.

BL2-000151.jpg

That game is way too complicated...

Yes, but my main problem with the game is not that, it's the awful writing. The story and the characters are boring as hell.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

n1uw.png

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

fc63.png

got a new shiny for completing a challenge inside a 5-man instance, love my new skull helmet

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

What game is that, sorophx? It has an interesting look.