Help required - we need your opinion

^^^ You're reading too much into my statement. I wasn't being harsh; merely logical. The posting requested feedback, so I provided it. Yes, some people are jerks; an absolute minority of people. But if that is the target audience, then that's who they will need to obtain their funding from. Ergo, it's a niche market idea.

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey everyone! We are now starting small. We decided to create the dislike button and a profile around the dislikes first. We didn’t have enough audience to back a big project like ‘Dizzlike: the game’ and as we didn’t put money in marketing, we didn’t reach a lot. Therefore, we think it’s better to start with something, which already has a bigger audience. People have been longing for a dislike button on Facebook and we want to give it to them. We did not, however, simply want to settle for a button - instead, we decided it would be neat to create an entire dislike-profile!

We would really appreciate some feedback on our coming Kickstarter project. Here is the link to preview: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1695371981/1736365597?token=aeaa46bf

Thanks a lot in advance!

mods need to remove this thread and ban this guy.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Bans are usually reserved for bots, but yes, enough with the advertising already.

If the game gets released and has some interesting game mechanics, feel free to pick up the discussion in the general kickstarter thread.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein