Happy Pi day!

rjshae

For some reason I thought it said "Happy Pie" day. I skipped breakfast, must be hungry. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's also steak and blowjob day which makes Pi a really hard sell by comparison.

The site is down, probably drowned in requests. http://www.steakandbj.org/

Hm, wonder when someone will complain about this. My old manager being a Math major used to get pie for the office on these days, was kind of neat except for people stealing it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So is March 14 2015 going to be SUPER Pi Day?

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's also steak and blowjob day which makes Pi a really hard sell by comparison.

The juxtaposition (is that the right word to use?) of those two terms is rather .... amusing.
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Tau guys are sneering at this

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...

I just realised that I'm missing the opportunity each year to dress up as a gumshoe and wander around town drunk on bourbon and sneering at dames.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.