The End of America (and Western World)

obyknven

21227_900.jpg

Well, there's no arguing with that powerful a logical argument.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Its the subtlety of the message that gets me.

He's wearing a mask. Is it something about all actors being weird? Because that's definitely true.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Its the subtlety of the message that gets me.

He's wearing a mask. Is it something about all actors being weird? Because that's definitely true.

Hmm haven't we seen a variant of that with a bear wearing a stalin / putin / lenin / khruschev mask or something similar?

This thread is so much more palatable with the "ignore user" function activated.  :)  That way I can filter the chaff ......  Makes the threads shorter too .....

When my doctor complained about my high blood pressure, my first thought was this forum. :)

-Elwood Blues

Y'all take this far too seriously then.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

:)  No, it's more the sheer boredom from seeing the same horse dragged out without variation and beaten to death time after time after time ..... 

Y'all?  You from Southern Canada? 

Edited by kgambit

Well if it raises one's blood pressure. Am in one of the southern parts of Canada, yes, but it's nice to use inappropriate terms in writing and speech.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am firmly of the opinion that the only things one shouldn't take seriously are death and love.

-Elwood Blues