Adam's new STRETCH goal CATS at 4 million.

Which game was it that had cats running all over the place? If you accidentally killed one, all the cats in the world would attack you? No matter where you went.

• Like 1

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

Which game was it that had cats running all over the place? If you accidentally killed one, all the cats in the world would attack you? No matter where you went.

Legend of Zelda, but with chickens instead ;)

• Like 1

Trum, trum, terum tum tum - the landsknecht and his gaudy war drum.

Legend of Zelda, but with chickens instead ;)

I though that was fun, it was like reenacting the movie The Birds. As it varied on how much you had to whack the chicken to summon the swarm, it was one of the first things that I did whenever I got a Zelda game.

Obsidian already said that PE will be single player only.....as it should be. The last thing we need is for PE to suffer the plague that has destroyed many games and franchises...multiplayer.

That's so templar. Wonder what lvl your Exorcism is.

CATS?

1337487213042.jpg

That is precisely what I first thought. Perhaps the PE world is on the way to destruction because somebody set us up the bomb? And we have no chance to survive make our time?

Thus I presume we are given a mighty power called ZIG at 4 million, which we use to destroy the feline menace. For Great Justice.

TheTeaMustFlow - dragging out your jokes until they die horribly since 1996.

`This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!` - God Emperor of Didcot by Toby Frost.

I think we should see some reasonable stretch goals(ie NOT cats) at 3.6 and 3.7 mil milestones....incentives to bring people in and expand the game. At any rate we'll find out in a few hours....the last update before the end of the kickstarter....I have to say I can't wait. It's going to be epic.

Well, it was a running joke during his Ustream that our next stretch goal would be cats. Now my reason for wanting it is because of a few other games, BG + IWD. You'll recall the dead cats in IWD and the pantaloons in BG, i'm thinking something fun a long those lines would actually be a cool stretch goal for the game itself.

Now that you mention it that would be cool....though maybe not dead this time. Still I think they ought to be a stretch goal's bonus point rather than its main incentive.

There was a lot of cats in NWN2, I'd be surprised if there were none here - even without 4M stretch goals. :cat:

10kk Stretch Goal: co-op.

Meh. My old friend EA we meet again.

To be fair, there is precedent in the IE games...

... but yeah, I'm totally in favour of not allocating resources towards multiplayer. If you try to get reaver drops and templar and fast expand and corsairs and fast forge upgrades all at the same time, you'll get facerolled by a couple hydras, aye?

jcod0.png