PE's first screenshot today?

Hmm... I'd guess combat and dialogue are probably not in yet, so maybe just a screenshot of some adventurer's in some location? I guess we'll find out later today (today relative to GMT-8:00, that is). Should be neat to see the visual look they're going with, though.

I am thinking it's some scenery. We have already seen character concept art, I think a location art may need more time to be ready. So I am thinking it's a generally generic overview of some place, maybe a forest with some animals foraging.

Just a random outdoor environment would be my bet.

And hopefully it can shut up the "we need 3D" people...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'd expect it to be some generic wilderness or small town maybe. I doubt they have all character models done etc, a lot of work in there. Maybe they are running around with basic monster models or something.

Or perhaps the game is almost ready to release and it will be April 2013 instead of 2014...

Like others, I think this will be a screenshot of an environment. If so, that's cool, at least it will give us an idea of the art style a bit.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks