The first official Screenshot for NWN2

Digipravity

Damn, I saw some of the most awesome fantasy art at the fair earlier today.....I didn't make a purchase though, as I was with my family, and they were mostly nude.  :lol:

Why was your family mostly nude?

I can see why you wouldn't have been able to make a purchase though if your family were nude, no-one would have had any place to carry money, or a credit card. At least, not comfortably.

Unless they're accustomed to that sort of thing.

newlogo.gif

Damn, I saw some of the most awesome fantasy art at the fair earlier today.....I didn't make a purchase though, as I was with my family, and they were mostly nude.  :lol:

Why was your family mostly nude?

I can see why you wouldn't have been able to make a purchase though if your family were nude, no-one would have had any place to carry money, or a credit card. At least, not comfortably.

Unless they're accustomed to that sort of thing.

<glares at those who made fun of his grammar slip up>

THE ART WAS MOSTLY NUDE DAMN YOU!!! <_<

• 2 weeks later...
oh... yes... boobies.  without boobies, it is NOT fantasy roleplaying.  it must be a cold climate, too, so that the inclusion of bikini clad babes makes even more sense...

taks

nwn2animations2.PNG

Hmm... An interesting screen. The specular maps, I can see, have a high contrast. I'm sure you won't mind my questioning if bouncy boobs have been implemented? The screenshot doesn't seem to confirm nor deny it.

Furthermore, the facial features are expertly crafted, finally we won't have butt-ugly characters for the most part.

The sword has some extremely cool bumpmaps, too.

Mmyep!

• 2 weeks later...

This is indeed intresting, it seems the monster is dealing damage it should not be dealing. According to D&V 4.87ed monsters, metalbikinis and nude female elves revised rulebook the monster should not deal physical damage and also Digipravity is not receving enough damage there, the wuss is underpowered or is the rumours about a ring of unwussiness +4 of 1337ness true?

Also will there be jiggly boobs in the game? According to the rules found on page 666 of D&V 4.87ed monsters, metalbikinis and nude female elves revised rulebook the jiggliness must be there, if it's there will you use the chart for jiggliness or create a new system?

Congratulations!!! I Darius already declare this game "Game of the year 2008". And for your wonderfull work I present you a gift of advanced technology of color pencils. I wish you luck in creating the expension pack for this wonderfull game in color and next year if it will become popular I will give you still tested technology of color paint. Good luck. :)

Departament of Mega and Realy Advanced Technology.

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

Congratulations!!! I Darius already declare this game "Game of the year 2008". And for your wonderfull work I present you a gift of advanced technology of color pencils. I wish you luck in creating the expension pack for this wonderfull game in color and next year if it will become popular I will give you still tested technology of color paint. Good luck. ;)

Departament of Mega and Realy Advanced Technology.

Expansions... We never thought of that...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...