Nikola Tesla - Uber Geek!

Raithe

Nikola Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi are my two favorite inventors. After all, I owe my profession to them!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Tesla could send energy 26 miles and make earthquakes and lightning balls and split the earth in half, but uh.. he had all these schemes in his head so we can't prove or replicate any of this. But wasn't he cool?!

Sure.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

IIRC, Tesla was also totally asexual and spent his time firing electrons and avoiding the rather large contingent of women who were chasing him (women liking nothing more than a guy who totally ignores them, as we all know).

Geek.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Always admired Tesla.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Don't forget, he also "invented" lots of stuff that was garbage.

Or remember his magic machine to bring wireless energy to the whole world?

And apparently, at the end of his life, he claimed that he unified gravity and electromagnetism and managed to disprove relativity and quantum theory. :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."