BREAKING NEWS: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE UNLEASHED IN FLORIDA

Llyranor

Good, it should add more excitement to the ongoings at their prestigious golf courses.

If only, I really hate those guys guts.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

There is still a way to go from hating them to defacing them (bad pun).

So, the stuff the guy was high on is apparantly something unusual. Reminds me a bit of that old 80's trash movie, Return of the Living dead. Except that stuff came in barrels.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

There is still a way to go from hating them to defacing them (bad pun).

So, the stuff the guy was high on is apparantly something unusual. Reminds me a bit of that old 80's trash movie, Return of the Living dead. Except that stuff came in barrels.

PCP is unusual? That's news, I seem to recall a few other case as well as an episode of CSI were people became cannibals in a PCP induced daze.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I thought this was a "bath salts" related psychotic break.

The one that GD posted was PCP. IDK what the other was one, they say cocaine.

village_idiot.gif

CDC is doing damage control, denying the outbreak of the zombie apocalypse. This attempt to minimize awareness will lead to our downfall.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1562141.html

Read my lips: "No new zombies"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

:lol: And so it is. It's fun to joke about though!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Jeez, what the heck is going on in the world these days: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/louisiana-man-bites-face-689241

Thomas Sowell

post-10997-0-32029900-1339024480_thumb.jpg

Thomas Sowell

Maybe the male North American Face-Eater gets all territorial during breeding season?

This story is just the gift that keeps on giving: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/06/07/zombie-bullets-in-high-demand-following-flesh-eating-attacks/

Also, I've created a new Zombie Repellant spray. Just one squirt will keep cannibal zombies away for up to 12 hours! (It's really just lemon juice and water... but don't tell anyone that). I just sprayed some this morning and have not had one come near me all day! So if you want to buy my Zomb-Away spray, I'll link my website once I make one. I'm so sure it will work that if you are attacked by a cannibal zombie I'll refund double your purchase price. Note: Zomb-Away may cause redness if sprayed into the eyes.

You know the funny thing is, if I actually did that, someone would buy it. :lol:

Thomas Sowell

You know the funny thing is, if I actually did that, someone would buy it. :lol:

And this is why smart people with morals will never be successful, a less scrupulous man would see this as a business opportunity.

village_idiot.gif