Man uses i-pad to cross border

Walsingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/appl...o-his-iPad.html

ONLY, and I mean ONLY an i-pad user would have this happen and think the lesson learned was "My i-pad is awesome" rather than "This guard has helped me out of simple humanity at Christmas, and I'd better keep my trap shut or I'll land him in career ending trouble."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, naturally the border people will deny it, while drop kicking te agent's ass to timbuktoo.

Probably.

I think that MiG is Afghan. Just a hunch. Look at the metal runway bits. Surely that's Bagram?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, naturally the border people will deny it, while drop kicking te agent's ass to timbuktoo.

Probably.

I think that MiG is Afghan. Just a hunch. Look at the metal runway bits. Surely that's Bagram?

I'd guess that's actually down at the Davis Monthan AFB where they have the Air Force Boneyard. Either way they keep migs on hand to play aggressor squadrons.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.