Tell Me, Who's the Good Doctor?

Cutlock

For Black Ops, I would have to say that I enjoyed Annihilation more than the other ones.

I feel to me that I liked Point Lookout the best in Fallout 3 and Old World Blues the best in New Vegas [Dead Money to me did not do good horror, Old World Blues was fun, Honest Hearts reminded me of California and the desert, oh wait, there's no difference in that, and Lonesome Road I liked but there was not enough new enemies, though I guess that was part of the mood].

So give a game and give your favorite DLC.

zombie island of dr ned or zed or whatever

loved that dlc

that might be the only dlc-sized dlc i really liked, every other dlc i have ever played for any game ever i would have rathered it just been bundled into a real expansion pack for each respective game.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

GTA IV: The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Red Dead: Undead Nightmare.

Don't think anyone does DLC like Rockstar. Feel like full on expansions.

Ah, just like the good ol days of Icewind Dale, I'll take my trials now Luremaster.

Mass Effect 2 - Lair of the Shadow Broker

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Missing Link

Dragon Age: Origins - Tough one, in the end, probably liked Leliana's Song most.

DA2 - Mark of the Assassin

Interesting part about the DA DLCs is that IMO in both cases they managed to improve significantly on the gameplay in the latter content. LotSB shows some of this, too.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Full-on expansion packs.

Alternative would be "none at all"

Can't say I bought DLC besides stuffed in Gold Editions of GOTY packs, so I am probably not best to judge since it all came with the price. Maybe should try Shadowbroker one day though.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Dead Money, hands down. I get bittersweet shivers every time I play it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.