ABOUT FALLOUT ONLINE

hi guys i will have an idea for fallout online to make the game more exiting.

1-use the bottle caps to buy or construct houses to make head quaters for teams (guild).

2-you can play card with your friends in the HQ like poker,black jack and game of caravan.

3-we can create teams with friends and modify it and make emblem for the team.

4-we can modify are house (HQ) like put some nuka-cola machine,traps,merceneries,eletronic security systems to protect it.

5-we can create are own unique armors for the teams.

6-the members of the team will be promoted by exemple: sergeant to major etc.

7-we can have decoration on armors (badge that you obtain from for example : when you kill 50 guy in other team you will receive badge).

8-we can have job like constructor,prospector,ingeneer,minors etc.

9-for deplacement we can have vehicules that we can construct and modify and put gun's on it by example:school bus with machine gun and to transporte things like food guns etc.

10-we can have neutral place for trade or buy or crafting like armor,gun,vehicules,things for houses(HQ) and in this place we cant shoot people by example auction house,bank etc.

11-we can have safes in are HQ to put bottle caps,gun,armor etc in it with a lock.(we can be robbed by an other team and you can do the same to them.

12-with the medic skills you can heal someone when he is dying when he's on the floor (to avoid the other team from looting his body.

13-we can aad surveillance camera out side of your HQ (we can watch out side windows not like in other fallout.With science skills you can hack the camera .

14-we can have animal companions that can be used like a merc (to guard the HQ)

15-we can modified are gun like in Fallout NV

16- for the server i will an idea you will make a solo server, other one for online with friend and pne for massive multiplayer role playing whit HQ etc.

THANKS GUYS FOR READING THIS IM A REAL FALLOUT FAN AND I KNOW YOUR TEAM MAKE A VERY NICE JOB BUT CAN YOU CONSIDER ARE IDEAS P.S:I WILL GIVE YOU THIS IDEA FREE THANKS!!

Because after Herve Caen came to Interplay it started to suck more and more donkey balls, and now it's already giant donkey balls sucking organization instead of game publishing organization.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Because after Herve Caen came to Interplay it started to suck more and more donkey balls, and now it's already giant donkey balls sucking organization instead of game publishing organization.

img

Interplay is good at what it does. :)

Sucking donkey balls?

img

Interplay is good at what it does. :thumbsup:

Sucking donkey balls?

Thanks for the visual. :x

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif