main difference between russia and usa

obyknven

Isn't it Putin in Denmark?

And if he bows it's followed by a judo chop.

EDIT: Now with pictures!

putin_judo.jpg

Damn kids, get away from my hibachi!

putin-judo-socks-01-709088.jpg

Oh.. hi, I didn't see you there. How are you?

putin-doing-judo.jpg

say uncle!

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Just for the record, Putin is a retard.

I felt that needed clarifying since there's a disgustingly large amount of Putin-love festering in this thread.

Well, then that makes him even more amazing. To overcome mental retardation and achieve so much is phenomenal.

I felt that needed clarifying since there's a disgustingly large amount of Putin-love festering in this thread.

Well, then that makes him even more amazing. To overcome mental retardation and achieve so much is phenomenal.

:lol:

Free games updated 3/4/21

:) Threads over... Hurlshot wins!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yes, but only because Chuck created the world.

ROFLMAO

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Chechnya acquisition - 1858 to ongoing - 153 years

Russia_Chechnya_4137.jpg

New Mexico acquisition - 1846-1853 - 7 years

when-to-go.jpg

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Chechnya acquisition - 1858 to ongoing - 153 years

Russia_Chechnya_4137.jpg

That's clearly Liverpool city centre on a Sunday morning and I claim my ten groats.

You are a mancunian street-cleaner, and I claim my 960,000 Yen.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Sukhoi_T_50_PAK_FA_by_nellenmellen.jpg

Pretty plane, shame about the desolate wasteland it's flying over.

-Elwood Blues

^from USMC Report from Afghanistan

Who are the bad guys? These are mostly "foreigners", non-Afghan Arab Jihadists from all over the Muslim world (and Europe ). Some are virtually untrained young Jihadists that often end up as suicide bombers or in various "sacrifice squads". Most, however, are hard core terrorists from all the usual suspects (Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas etc.). These are the guys running around murdering civilians en masse and cutting heads off. The Chechens (many of whom are Caucasian) are supposedly the most ruthless and the best fighters. They have been fighting the Russians for years. The terrorists have been very adept at infiltrating the Afghan local govt.'s, the police forces and the Army. They have had a spy and agitator network there since the Iran-Iraq war in the early 80's.

They like war; they are a war-like people.

I was going to learn Russian (already know Cyrillic) as my third language but then I realised how depressed, cynical and cold its people are and lost interst. Kind of like the British. >_<

So it's German instead. Japanese or Arabic would've been nice, and probably more useful, but their scripts are too alien... for now.

Edited by Krezack

They like war; they are a war-like people.

chechnya.jpg

See that lady: ****ing loving it.

Note also the name Anna Politkovskaya.

~~

The irony is that I love Russian jokes, Russian food, and Russian literature. It's just 'Obyknven/LoF' I can't stand.

-Elwood Blues

^**** happens.

People die in wars.

People lose limbs in war. Their bodies are torn apart by IEDs. Their legs and arms are ripped through by bullets and rockets.

They walk streets in villages not knowing who the enemy is or what might be lurking on a roadside, around a corner or behind a door.

They get post traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injuries. They lose their sight and their hearing in bomb blasts.

They are sleeping in bedrolls outside in the cold. They cook over an open flame.

It's just war.

If they dont want war, why they did this ****?

http://www.politicalforum.com/russia-easte...e-chechnya.html

Problems began in 1990 when in mailboxes there appeared the first letters - anonymous threats demanding to get out. In 1991 Russian girls began to disappear in broad daylight. Then there started beatings on the streets of Russian guys, then murders began. In 1992 they began to expel from the apartments those who are richer. Then they got to the middle class. In 1993 life became already unbearable. My son Dmitri was beaten by the group of Chechens in the middle of the day so brutally that when he came home he was a lump of blood and dirt. They killed his listening nerve, since he does not hear. The only thing that kept us all - we had hoped to sell the apartment. But even for a mere pittance no one wanted to buy it. While the most popular on the walls of houses was the inscription: "Do not buy flats from Russians, they would become ours anyway". Another six months - and the most popular slogan of the Chechens would be: "Russians, do not go away: we need slaves." Thank God, by the time we managed to run off there.

The irony is that I love Russian jokes, Russian food, and Russian literature. It's just 'Obyknven/LoF' I can't stand.

I miss the days of 6'8" Italian Warlord... Something like that... 'Obyknven/LoF' is one of those new breed of trolls, that actually reply to keep trolling, its weak man! WEAK!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!