Baldur's Gate Revival

Cutlock

0026_55p5.gif

What was he originally reacting to, BTW?

approx quote:

"if a venomous snake bit your mother in the chest, would you suck the poison out if it would mean that you would win another championship?"

or something close to that. after a bad loss during the 2005 or 2006 (?) nba finals, some local radio personality asks shaq a wacky question. shaq responded with the all-purpose "your momma" bit... "i would if it was your mother."

am not 100% certain as it were a while ago... and Gromnir is no fan o' shaq. am only a middling basketball fan when the Bulls are absent, and the Bulls were not in that final.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

approx quote:

"if a venomous snake bit your mother in the chest, would you suck the poison out if it would mean that you would win another championship?"

or something close to that. after a bad loss during the 2005 or 2006 (?) nba finals, some local radio personality asks shaq a wacky question. shaq responded with the all-purpose "your momma" bit... "i would if it was your mother."

am not 100% certain as it were a while ago... and Gromnir is no fan o' shaq. am only a middling basketball fan when the Bulls are absent, and the Bulls were not in that final.

HA! Good Fun!

Thanks.