Would be nice if ....

A doppleganger, and Chrono Trigger.

Never played CT much but I guess we can assume the D&D kind? Shapechange?

The frog is a man who is a frog.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Frog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kreia

R00fles!

But seriously, I don't see how you could consider him a doppelganger by any stretch, but I guess that a character with an animal and a human form would be cool (I'm perfectly aware that Frog was just a Frog, but yeah, I can't really think of anything else that would fit with the "similar to a Chrono Trigger" character.. a robot maybe? I mean the Dungeon Siege games apparently have robots).

Maybe he's thinking of Kid/Harle from Chrono Cross?

Or the Mimic class from Final Fantasy?

The only doppleganger I recall in Chrono Trigger was the Doppel Doll

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Maybe he's thinking of Kid/Harle from Chrono Cross?

Or the Mimic class from Final Fantasy?

The only doppleganger I recall in Chrono Trigger was the Doppel Doll

My bad , I did mean Chrono Cross..there was a Doplehanger that you can recruit . He was a shapeshifter. You used him in your party and if he killed an enemy with the last hit/attack she got the ability to transform in that enemy.

was Sprig

you can see him at 6:37

ah and my apologies English is not my first language ...would you agree ? :thumbsup:

Edited by Alpha

Sprigg! My goodness, been so long since I played the game, I'd forgotten about her. Then again Chrono Cross had a lot of characters I rarely used...looking Sprigg up I didn't use him. :thumbsup:

Sounds like an interesting power idea.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Sprigg! My goodness, been so long since I played the game, I'd forgotten about her. Then again Chrono Cross had a lot of characters I rarely used...looking Sprigg up I didn't use him. :thumbsup:

Sounds like an interesting power idea.

You know, I've noticed that shape shifting seems to have balancing problems in a lot of games... The first DS's (the expansion more precisely) shape shifting was just as bad. The shape shifting in WoW, however, was one of the few things in that game I actually liked, heh. =) If they could make playing a shape shifter viable, and balanced... I would be all over that. =)