STEAM!

Rosbjerg

Same with C&C4 yesterday... and yet that's number 4 on the "top sellers" list last I checked.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest Slinky
[...]so I wouldn't even pay for it even if it was for free.

Can't disagree with that.

The ancient wisdom in Morgoth's posts are starting to expand my consciousness through matter and time.

O_O22.gif

Bought Amnesia. I doubt I will be able to play it anytime soon, but hey... 4 Euro. Lucky though, a few days ago I thougt about buying it. Good that I haven't done it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Get Divinity 2 if you(all of you) missed the last time it was on sale. Totally worth the money.

Bought it. This wasn't planed. I hope it is worth the money! Otherwise I blame you, Mister! :)

I just re-arranged my Steam wishlist in case I win the raffle. I've got four tickets in right now. I put a bunch of newer games that haven't been released yet, I figure if I get lucky I want it to be worth some decent moolah, instead of a bunch of discounted games.

Get Divinity 2 if you(all of you) missed the last time it was on sale. Totally worth the money.

Bought it. This wasn't planed. I hope it is worth the money! Otherwise I blame you, Mister! :)

That's ok! You can blame me after you have completed and enjoyed the game. :thumbsup:

Is Last Remnant any good? It's up for 7.49?.

Cutscenes, feminine heroes and long TB fights.

If you like that, sure why not.

AKA a JRPG, take it or leave it.

Finally, NWN2 for 6,79 Euro and X-Superbox for 9,99 Euro.

Awesome that NWN2 actually got in on the mad discounts. Hopefully we'll get a lot more MotB players.

And Sup Com 2

You couldn't pay me to play that. Make sure you try the demo before you support that with a cent.

Whats the X series? Space RTS or is it more space combat missions like Freespace? Is the series any good or should I just play Freespace?

Crazy-slow and long space sim. I guess someone else can probably give a better introduction.

Whats the X series? Space RTS or is it more space combat missions like Freespace? Is the series any good or should I just play Freespace?

I've had a great time with x3, but it's a very complex game. It's the ultimate space sandbox game. It's not an RTS, it's more like a much more advanced version of Freelancer. It has a very weak story however, so if you enjoy a good narrative coupled with good and straightforward game mechanics then I would go for Freespace.

Fortune favors the bald.

I've had a great time with x3, but it's a very complex game. It's the ultimate space sandbox game. It's not an RTS, it's more like a much more advanced version of Freelancer. It has a very weak story however, so if you enjoy a good narrative coupled with good and straightforward game mechanics then I would go for Freespace.

Thanks, I think I'll pass and just play Freespace. Everything I've read makes it sound like the ultimate space game.

I'd recommend the NwN 2 pack for anyone missing even one of the expansions as they'd cost more alone norrmally than this package deal. A shame Mysteries of Westgate isn't included or I'd pick it up.

The only deal today that has me interested now is Dead Space 2.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

I'm at 11 right now, I can probably pick up at least one more today

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm curious how many tickets you folks have managed to get. I have 4 without really trying.

I haven't paid any attention to that and I'm away from my main PC for the sale anyway. I always feel bad for going along with any PR crap.

Oh and NWN2 and Blood Money bought. Too bad I missed the Red Faction: Guerrilla sale...

Edited by Purkake

I have to step back from the Steam sales at the moment.. while the credit card is being replaced I can't pick up anything new.. and so I'm going to avoid getting all "yes I want that in the sale!" :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."