RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Maria Caliban

Touchscreen, touchpad, I'll cut you!

Yeah, I meant the touchpad.

Reach out and touch me? *plays Tainted Love*

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Reach out and touch me....Tainted love?!!! :p Soft cell is not Depeche Mode and Tainted love is not Personal Jesus. :)

Eh, similar sound

:hadouken!:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's Japan, tentacle rape is pretty tame over there. I'm glad they are doing something close to normal

Edit: What is it with this woman and shower scenes, all sexified and moving her hand slowly across her glistening wet skin. Can't she bathe like normal people?

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It's not just the shower, it's DATAMINING WHO WATCHES THE SHOWER SCENES!

So?

Maybe it's part of a national effort to promote procreativity in the population. I hear they are having massive problems with the couples department. :p

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Bioware doesn't do shower scenes?

I would have expected that to be high on their "must do" list.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

So?

Maybe it's part of a national effort to promote procreativity in the population. I hear they are having massive problems with the couples department. :shifty:

I thought it was the opposite given that their apartment complexes have been given the unoffical name of "rabbit warrens"..

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So?

Maybe it's part of a national effort to promote procreativity in the population. I hear they are having massive problems with the couples department. :lol:

I thought it was the opposite given that their apartment complexes have been given the unoffical name of "rabbit warrens"..

On average the age of marriage is 30 and there are a lot of women who go into it being virgins. I'm not sure about the numbers but last I heard they were having trouble with national sex drive. If you know what I mean :shifty:

village_idiot.gif

On average the age of marriage is 30 and there are a lot of women who go into it being virgins. I'm not sure about the numbers but last I heard they were having trouble with national sex drive. If you know what I mean :shifty:

You shouldn't be having sex while driving a car anyway, it's distracting and dangerous.

Edited by Serrano

You shouldn't be having sex while driving a car anyway, it's distracting and dangerous.

NOW you tell me.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD! Just came to an end. ;)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester