Fallout: New Vegas

Pidesco

Next one, my new NV mini-mod. It adds a Follower doctor coat into the old mormon fort. I was a bit disappointed to not get it anywhere, if I don't kill someone for it.

it's a quest reward, man :lol: if you get enough fame with the Followers, the punk-girl doctor will give you the coat

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I never got one and I've made all their quest as positive as possible. And I am pretty sure about it.

/Edit: Now I see it. But it's not the same outfit. The quest gives you a unique Follower Lab Coat and not a Doctor Coat. No clue where and if there is a difference tho'.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

i'm going to add a couple of unique energy weapons, it seems like guns got all the cool weapons (This Machine, That Gun, Ranger Sequoia...)

A unique plasma defender seems like a good choice for a nice well rounded mid-high level pistol. the harder question for me is where to put it... any suggestions for a good npc to carry something like that? maybe the fiend leader in vault 3 or one of the fiend mini-bosses you are contracted to kill by the ncr... do they show up if you don't take that quest?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

The Fiend leader in Vault 3 has a chainsaw, which is pretty unique already, I think.

In Cass' quest is a dead caravan with a dead Van Graffs guard. He could have some unique energy weapon.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

i'm going to add a couple of unique energy weapons, it seems like guns got all the cool weapons

what about Q-35, A-something-prototype, Pew Pew? :lol: so far it seems every weapon in the game has a unique double

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

i'm going to add a couple of unique energy weapons, it seems like guns got all the cool weapons

what about Q-35, A-something-prototype, Pew Pew? :lol: so far it seems every weapon in the game has a unique double

There is a gun named Pew,Pew?

It's not Christmas anymore but I've fallen in love with these two songs:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HXjk3P5LjxY

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NJJ18aB2Ggk

pew pew is sorta a gimmick right? a laser pistol that only shoots two shots before needing a reload? plus its dps is insanely high, im looking for something a little more mid-range in power.

besides, none of those are half as cool as That Gun or This Machine or the Sequoia. The plasma defender is a really cool looking gun, and deserves to have a useful unique version of it too.

I like that van graff idea, making it part of Cass' quest makes sense to me. now to find that caravan in the geck...

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

what's so cool about That Gun? I used it on couple of enemies (ghouls mostly) and sold it... did I miss something?

Walsingham said:

There is a gun named Pew,Pew?

there's also a grenade rifle named Thum Thum (or something like that)

Walsingham said:

what's so cool about That Gun? I used it on couple of enemies (ghouls mostly) and sold it... did I miss something?

It's a reference to the gun from Fallout 2, which was a easteregg in Fallout 1.

Way too overused, imo.

In New Vegas it's a good revolver tho'. Fast and can load ap ammo, if I remember correct.

Further discussions can be continued in these threads.

FNV: General Discussion

FNV: Spoilers

FNV: Tech Support

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester