The funny things thread Part 2

Rosbjerg

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/console/

Starcraft 2 for Kinect. Requires two white guys in sweats in broad daylight to be a single korean in the dark.

*Checks calendar*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

OMG....no, no, no. He was serious? :lol:

The Governator - OFFICIAL TRAILER

Edit: article link

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Britain's Deputy Prime Minister sometimes just puts on music and cries.

This puts me in mind of the rather cruel observation that Americans only voted for a President who was dumber than they were. But it now seems that Clegg is gambling on Britons voting for a Prime Minister who is wussier than they are.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In principle I'm not against spiders that big. Any excuse for setting up an old bofors gun in the lounge.

WNUS_4cm-56_mk12_Hornet_pic.jpg

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Any Australian household should come with a +1 Claymore of insect slaying, really.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

a Claymore is a 2hand sword..

P1009680.jpg

It's also an explosive

300px-US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg

And a Bulgarian Metal Band

300px-The_warriors_of_claymore_before_the_gates_of_icy_glade.jpg

All three are perfectly adequate to get rid of large spiders, though with the third option you then need something to get rid of the Bulgarian metal band. You'll find yourself back to the sword or explosive again and wondering why you hired a Bulgarian metal band to deal with your spider problem in the first place.

Edited by Serrano

LOL. Probably not funny to anyone but me, but it just occurred to me that modern claymores must have a freaking flowchart printed on them, with pages from international law, so that you can work out who the enemy is before pointing it at him.

-Elwood Blues

LOL. Probably not funny to anyone but me, but it just occurred to me that modern claymores must have a freaking flowchart printed on them, with pages from international law, so that you can work out who the enemy is before pointing it at him.

The band, the bomb or the sword? or all three perhaps..

Fortune favors the bald.

Dynamite pinata. Putting the fun back in fundamentalist violence.

-Elwood Blues