Going to college BRB

Krookie

Hey guys. I'm leaving for college in the morning, so like, see you guys later! I'm sure I'll post just as often but now I'm at a university.

I just finished my first week of college. The internet here is awesome.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Hey guys. I'm leaving for college in the morning, so like, see you guys later! I'm sure I'll post just as often but now I'm at a university.

I just finished my first week of college. The internet here is awesome.

I approve this statement from ISU.

And on my way here I got an earfull from my teaching mother about how awesome it is to go to school and how tuition was when she was a kid (and why she didn't have to pay any)...

It sucks having college professors as a parent and grandparent.

Also, my calc class is taught by the "Cool black guy"

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

first two nights have been awesome. classes haven't started yet so it's pretty much been sleeping all day and going out to parties at night. I'm at Rutgers University for anyone who's interested. it's the state school of NJ, about 20,000 people on campus.

20,000 is a good number. 40,000 is a better number.

30,000 here in CU Boulder.

My physics class is boring as ****, because I took calculus two years ago and already know all the introductory physics. I have to slog through it to get to the higher level classes for my major, though. Bah.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Tech-centered university on small island in baltic = no women for Kaftan during his days :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Tech-centered university on small island in baltic = no women for Kaftan during his days :(

Ah yes, Gotland.. well that's what happens when an island is repeatedly conquered - all the beautiful people get abducted. ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

first two nights have been awesome. classes haven't started yet so it's pretty much been sleeping all day and going out to parties at night. I'm at Rutgers University for anyone who's interested. it's the state school of NJ, about 20,000 people on campus.

My mother was a rutgers alum... She told me a story where they'd cheer the basketball team as parts of the stadium fell on the court from the noise/vibrations.

She was lucky in that she didn't have to pay tuition because her dad was the first Environmental Science teacher (according to her anyway).

My mother was a rutgers alum... She told me a story where they'd cheer the basketball team as parts of the stadium fell on the court from the noise/vibrations.

She was lucky in that she didn't have to pay tuition because her dad was the first Environmental Science teacher (according to her anyway).

Yeah my dad was pretty lucky too, he saved for my college fund with the thought of me going out-of-state but I wound up staying in Jersey so he has about 1/2 of my college fund to do whatever he wants with.

Yeah my dad was pretty lucky too, he saved for my college fund with the thought of me going out-of-state but I wound up staying in Jersey so he has about 1/2 of my college fund to do whatever he wants with.

Tell him to get a mustang.

Grad school... the worst parts of work and college...

Just throwing that out there, not regretting any life decisions or anything! :o

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Just throwing that out there, not regretting any life decisions or anything! :p

in the U.S. of A., grad school endures as the only remaining form of legalized slavery.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Just throwing that out there, not regretting any life decisions or anything! :p

in the U.S. of A., grad school endures as the only remaining form of legalized slavery.

HA! Good Fun!

The people who work in the campus kitchen earn almost double what I do. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

WOW just noticed this ripoff thread!

But yeah have a good time keep us posted!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh yeah. I'm playing Ultimate here. That's Ultimate Frisbee for anyone who doesn't know, it's like football with a frisbee, but moves way faster and with a lot more diving catches.

Ive been playing for around 2 years now and Rutgers has a pretty competitive team, I'm most likely making the B-team, which still enters their own tournements. The captain/coach is in the Marines (reserve) so practices are intense.