Good Bye Interplay Boards

Cantousent

Hey, someone has to be unemployed around here. For the record, though, I'm a kept man. I just thought it might be novel to buy a gift for my shuga momma using money that wasn't hers to begin with. heh heh heh.

Wow, I didn't even think I'd been all that rude to you buns. Talk about needing a therapist. Luckily, I'm a bum with bleak prospects. I guess that depends on what you consider "prospects." After all, my wife and I own the house in which we live, drive nice cars, are well educated, etc. etc. etc. Hey, life in Southern California is bleak and unwelcoming.

Anyhow, I tell you what, if it helps you to get out your agressions on a poor college kid like myself, go for it. :)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

How ridiculous. We've just gone through a Karzak vs. that axe-avatar guy phase, we don't need a flame war. ;) Buns, no point jumping in here to criticise, let them live how they want to. If you can't resist yourself from leading yourself into places you hate then have to burn about it, that's just too bad for you.

It's also amusing to see AC - WW thing's still not dead, though I left AC modship a while ago. Everyone's right, it's basically two same forums... now don't you go hacking at nz just for that. :)

Yeah right, what does people have against NZ here ? :angry:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's NZ for starters. :)

;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gorth, I thought you were from someplace in Europe. You're from New Zealand?

Yes and yes :)

I'm from Denmark and live in Wellington, NZ

I just happens to like the place (I'm a well paid tourist)

Hey, I was stationed in Korea for a couple of years. Great place. I was down in Chinhae and up at Seoul. I was up and down the damned place. I remember thinking my time was up while taking a mountain road over to Busan. Damn, that must have been 15 years ago. It was all worth it, though. Uncle Sam put out for some of my college education. Who says no one cares about Greek and Latin literature anymore? B)

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Heh, 15 years ago? I'd have been down at Busan then. :p Pity you'd have missed the olympics by a year. I've actually been in NZ for 7 years, but it's good to hear someone likes visiting Korea. It's sometimes a very inconvienient place for foreigners.

What was that about the literature, though?

Oh, Classical Studies is what I wisely used the governments money to study.

I was there during the Olympics. I was there before and after. I can honestly say that the vast, vast majority of Koreans I met were great folks. The only scrapes I had in Korea were with fellow Americans. Of course, the majority of Americans were 18 years old. Ugh, don't mix teenagers with liquor.

Obsidian Plays

Hehehehe... my favourite subject. I'm just looking to milk some scholarship money out of it. :)

I don't even remember the olympics, I was born 5 months before it (talk about luck :p)... but it's great to know you had a good time there. In fact, lots of people who do go seem to have a great time, despite all the wrong kind of media exposure the country gets. :/

I don't even remember the olympics, I was born 5 months before it

Wow, now I really do feel like a thirty-something with bleak prospects. :p

Really, I have to say that it sure beat the three years I spent on Guam. ugh.

Obsidian Plays

...Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah...

...Nah, NAh, NAH, NAH...

...WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE...

...GOODBYE!!!...

...hehehe...Karma, who knew...hehehe... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

...jus' needed ta reiterate me point...

...burn INEPTPLAY, BURN!!!

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Wow, now I really do feel like a thirty-something with bleak prospects. :)

People,

I remember the 1964 Olympics...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Wow, now I really do feel like a thirty-something with bleak prospects. :)

People,

I remember the 1964 Olympics...

...B.C.???... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Ghandi [sic],  Mother Teresa, Hemmingway [sic], Jesus,

...and Eldar

I thought my post was good for a few chuckles, but this is the best thing I've read here yet. And I honestly don't intend any offense to the assorted forum support groups that tend to cluster around these kinds of places, I'm just hoping to see some occasional news about Obsidian games. Wishing you dear folks all the best -

Love,

Buns