Wah! What happened here? I turn away for 1 hour?

What was bound to happen with no guidelines on how often you can vote. You just needed two people who were willing to end this competition in one night. I tried some damage control, but they were serious. More power to them, I guess.

On the bright side, SIE's #2. ;)

Edited by sandman1008

I look away for one night and you destroyed Scarlet from the competition.. tsk... :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

What was bound to happen with no guidelines on how often you can vote. You just needed two people who were willing to end this competition in one night. I tried some damage control, but they were serious. More power to them, I guess.

On the bright side, SIE's #2. :ermm:

That's my fault. I knew I should've posted a rule that you need to have a two post gap between your previous vote and your next one but honestly, I didn't expect that people will constantly sit here for an hour and spam votes. Meh, I was actually looking forward to the final showdown because Lake and Deng had even odds.

Congrats to Omen of course, but this ended too soon. I mean, 30 goddamn pages, this deserved an epic finale, didn't it?

Character elimination games is srs business.

Edited by Mojito
bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

On the bright side, SIE's #2. :ermm:

That's my fault. I knew I should've posted a rule that you need to have a two post gap between your previous vote and your next one but honestly, I didn't expect that people will constantly sit here for an hour and spam votes. Meh, I was actually looking forward to the final showdown because Lake and Deng had even odds.

Congrats to Omen of course, but this ended too soon. I mean, 30 goddamn pages, this deserved an epic finale, didn't it?

Character elimination games is srs business.

You should start another one with the two post gap.