Fallout: New Vegas

I don't buy the argument that it ain't Fallout if ain't rubble. The Pitt wasn't total rubble but it worked extremely well, IMO. I'd move my house there from Megaton if I could.

I love the location music notion a hell of a lot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Other than the potential for horrible mutation (and horrible mutations killing me), The Pitt was a lovely place.

Honestly I never really felt Fallout's strength was in the large cities; vastly preferred the smaller ones.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Atomic wrangler sign is pretty slick, with it's implied Dr. Stranglove-ishness :p

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Didn't notice the signs first time around.

Pretty cool looking.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Did I miss a link? Where can I see the signs?

Screenshots on GameBanshee. Just go to their article and then the link, since it seems that linking from this forum (like funcroc did) doesn't work.

Did I miss a link? Where can I see the signs?

Check the bottom of the blog for in-game screenshots.

Cool, thanks guys. Oddly, those last four pics didnt show when I clicked funcroc's link.

I had to click each of them to have them show up too, initially.

Are you more interested in "LEGION GO HOME" or "DEAD MAN'S DOG"?

:)

The tribal raiding armour appears to be displaying some texture issues in this particular pic:

http://static.bethsoft.com/blog/fnv-tribalpackblog1.jpg

Edited by Mikhailian

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

The tribal raiding armour appears to be displaying some texture issues in this particular pic:

I'm probably being dense...but where?

Edited by Amentep

I'm probably being dense...but where?

He's referring to the right foot I think.

Ahhh, you mean how the foot color kinda looks like its overlapped onto the shoe a bit?

Ahhh, you mean how the foot color kinda looks like its overlapped onto the shoe a bit?

No, I guess he means 'looks like they've completely forgotten to activate 'ArchiveInvalidated' here '.

Really, the textures are all over the place.. the wrong place. :)

The fun thing is that the screenshot itself shows the right textures.. it's just the 'pre-order image' that's messed up.

Some sloppy PR lately Bethesda huh?

First the early build gameplay footage on IGN, then this....

EDIT : Just look at what should be the ammo belt and you'll understand.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

*goes back and compares the two images*

Ahhh, like the belt buckles and details on the armor missing then?