We need a sequel!

Having played console version, yes the game is that good and compelling it should have a sequel. Having also bought a PC version it makes me very unhappy all the glitches that make it unenjoyable to play. Need to get their "stuff" together before making another title.

Don't work like the critical hit perk of the pistol. Is succeful if you are lucky but with the pistol is always a guaranteed kill.

Not really. It just increases damage. A headshot still does more damage than a critical hit. Crit + Headshot combined, that's when the insta-kills start.

And that's the exact same for pistol and AR. Although with pistol you need closer for crit, so it's easier to aim for the head from that distance compared to the further range of the AR. With a little training though, insta-kills are us, even from large distances.

Having played console version, yes the game is that good and compelling it should have a sequel. Having also bought a PC version it makes me very unhappy all the glitches that make it unenjoyable to play. Need to get their "stuff" together before making another title.

Since you have both console and PC version, care to eleborate what 'glitches' you talk about. Low FPS, hard hacking, what?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Read most of the thread and the requests and expectations of a sequel.

Yes, I would love an expansion.

No, I don't want DLC, unless it is just simple free things like armor or weapons. I do not like DLC content, it is usually less time played than it took to navigate your way through the purchasing and update process. In a game like this, it will usually mean playing the entire game again, just to experience the extra mission map or two in the DLC.

No, I do not want it to take in account every decision you made. That is a huge mess of needless complexity.

I don't even care if I play the same character. I enjoy the game, being a spy, mostly just thrilled to be in a world other than fantasy elves and swords.

Lastly, I don't want any expanded content if Obsidian can't show they are supporting the product with patches. There was a time game companies didn't just fix bugs, but also added the little quality of life things that players noticed would make the game more enjoyable and less clunky. Seems today, you can't even get a patch out of a multi-platform game unless the game is so broken that game distributors are even sending the game back to the publishers.

the critical hit perk in AR don't work.

Eleborate please.

The only choice where I *really* felt the timer was waaay too short is

after being done talking to President Sung

Don't work like the critical hit perk of the pistol. Is succeful if you are lucky but with the pistol is always a guaranteed kill.

The pistol is definitely not a guaranteed kill with a critical hit headshot. I have had it so that some enemies have a sliver of health left (I then got the next level pistols which gave me +2 damage, and then it went back to one shot kills).

i am talking about the cover critical hit perk, if you do it rite is a guaranteed kill, nor the normal critical hit shoot. That without mention that some bullets are more effective than the regular .

Edited by Alpha

I always shoot from cover, and it isn't always a kill. The shots just do a lot of damage.

THe last mission I had people that could survive it. It depends on the damage that you do, which means things like what pistol and what modifications you have on will affect it. Get the weakest gun and put on all mods that reduce damage, and you won't get instant kills all the time. Especially if you're not using special ammo.

Hmm..I would love to have a dlc that allows ya to play someone else besides Michael Thorton and it takes that adventure and forms a gap to Alpha Protocol 2, and i would really wanna play this game with a female spy just to see how much different the game play would be. Heck I think they could even ask Jennifer Hale if she wanted to play as a female spy now that would be really kewl because she already did some spy voice acting.

Also i would love to see if theirs more guns and having a basic ammo system or some kind that is simular to mass effect 2 and having some fun sleathy action like Splinter cell reboot. And have lots of nice um....whats the word new type of armor or crazy high tech ones that like reallly bondish types.

That what i think...

Hmm..I would love to have a dlc that allows ya to play someone else besides Michael Thorton and it takes that adventure and forms a gap to Alpha Protocol 2, and i would really wanna play this game with a female spy just to see how much different the game play would be. Heck I think they could even ask Jennifer Hale if she wanted to play as a female spy now that would be really kewl because she already did some spy voice acting.

While I hate the idea of a DLC, a female protagonist would be nice, yeah - if I'm going to sneaky, sneaky around looking at someones bottom I'd really prefer it to be a female one! ;P

And Jennifer Hale is an excellent voice actor. With a sexy voice. Mmm...

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Hell yeah...

And about the DLC they could just put as free with the game with monthly downloads or weekly ones u know to have alot of people going in and download some kick ass goodies...hehe

what do u think...?

Jennifer Hale should be in for the next game...Lets hope can we?

Casting Jennifier Hale as the protagonist wouldn't really be the best idea, considering she's Fem!Shep. Though including her in an expansion or sequel, or whatever, would be sweet. I agree.

Though, having seen the first week sales figures on VGChartz, my hopes for a sequel are diminishing somewhat. :| Too Human did better in its first week.... :o

Casting Jennifier Hale as the protagonist wouldn't really be the best idea, considering she's Fem!Shep. Though including her in an expansion or sequel, or whatever, would be sweet. I agree.

Though, having seen the first week sales figures on VGChartz, my hopes for a sequel are diminishing somewhat. :| Too Human did better in its first week.... :(

Bah, screw Fem!Shep! :o But I do know what you mean, yeah. Even though I wholeheartedly dislike ME2.

Hard to see the whole picture of sales since we can't get hold of Steam sales, don't think those are included in VGChartz are they?

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Hard to see the whole picture of sales since we can't get hold of Steam sales, don't think those are included in VGChartz are they?

True. Neither are the PC sales in general, yet. It isn't looking too hot on the consoles, though. :'(

It was one of those high sell volumes but not totally sure...Hehe...wow just imagine how much diversity with a female main character compare to the male one. Like tons of lovers for the female ones and male ones and also for those who one the same sex lovers... :o its all included...wow nao i would say that the fun has just begun...

True. Neither are the PC sales in general, yet. It isn't looking too hot on the consoles, though. :'(

Wich is a mixed blessing for me as a PC Gamer, but it's bad for Obsidian considering consoles are a big market.

It was one of those high sell volumes but not totally sure...Hehe...wow just imagine how much diversity with a female main character compare to the male one. Like tons of lovers for the female ones and male ones and also for those who one the same sex lovers... :o its all included...wow nao i would say that the fun has just begun...

Alpha Prophylaxis, sounds like a good game to me. :(

Yeah...In Europe mostly all the people are playing computer games than console because they are actually started to revamp the adventure game genre over there and well about the other game genre I just have no clue whats going on their though u know...

I would love too see Alpha protocol uncensored like mass effect 2 is like having everything that allows the character to watch and OMG...like the love scenes and more other things... :p

Edited by Minchi

I always shoot from cover, and it isn't always a kill. The shots just do a lot of damage.

THe last mission I had people that could survive it. It depends on the damage that you do, which means things like what pistol and what modifications you have on will affect it. Get the weakest gun and put on all mods that reduce damage, and you won't get instant kills all the time. Especially if you're not using special ammo.

Then that mean you are playing in hard setting , i always killed the enemies that are in close range with the critical hit while in cover playing normal; in hard is obvious that not.

Edited by Alpha

The pistol is definitely not a guaranteed kill with a critical hit headshot. I have had it so that some enemies have a sliver of health left (I then got the next level pistols which gave me +2 damage, and then it went back to one shot kills).

Happened to me with tranquilizing rounds. Not an issue most of the times, because the damage over time kicks in and ends that silver of life. But it can be annoying when the target has an uncontrollable spasm of her finger before "dying", and pulls the trigger. Absolutely harmless, they're most likely to shoot in a wall or up in the ceiling, but everyone hears it! And alarm ensues!

Then that mean you are playing in hard setting , i always killed the enemies that are in close range with the critical hit while in cover playing normal; in hard is obvious that not.

Nope. I have only ever played through the game on Normal difficulty.

You obviously have more pistol damage than I did at the end of the game. I have also had people not be immediately taken out by a tranquilizer dart, which sucks because in that instant they don't collapse, they alert all the guards.

Headshots with pistols just do a lot of damage. They are not guaranteed kills.

Yes please.

Or at least more games with this kind of choice/effect system, I love how it works, and really want to see more of it in upcoming games.

If it was my choice, I'd shower Obsidian with money to get more games out of them.