Ninjas ARE better than pirates.

palathas

The real question is who is better: ninjas or the Royal Navy? Since we already know the Royal Navy stomp pirates.

incidentally, how come no-one blamed Pirates of the Carribean for all the piracy off the Horn of Africa? Surely this is a clear case for Hollywood to take responsibility for the damage they do to fragile little minds. I think the shipping companies should sue.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"We are the Ninja-Pirates.. for we are the Shadows that go 'Aaaarr!' in the night..."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"We are the Ninja-Pirates.. for we are the Shadows that go 'Aaaarr!' in the night..."

:):lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The real question is who is better: ninjas or the Royal Navy? Since we already know the Royal Navy stomp pirates.

incidentally, how come no-one blamed Pirates of the Carribean for all the piracy off the Horn of Africa? Surely this is a clear case for Hollywood to take responsibility for the damage they do to fragile little minds. I think the shipping companies should sue.

Take up with the deadliest warrior Although

they already lost to the Spartans

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

the show that blanaces things around the ability for something to kill people. Can a man hit 5/5 targets on a shooting range? Yes? and the other guy didn't? First one is bettar!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

the show that blanaces things around the ability for something to kill people. Can a man hit 5/5 targets on a shooting range? Yes? and the other guy didn't? First one is bettar!

First one is better! Is not their fault that the mafia put the pineapple grenade as their long range weapon.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

They did, the spartan shield was the highest kill weapon. It actually had dual points as a shield and as a weapon. Calax, do you even watch the show? :shifty:

village_idiot.gif

He's probably referring to the ninja's glass filled egg (which had 0 kills and was decidedly under considered IMO)

And da taser, from GSG vs SWAT.

and HA-CHA!

As to the shield, I guess I got it backwards in that they rarely give something like that a reduces kill thing. meh

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.