BREAKING NEWS: NON-OBSIDIAN FORUM GRANDMOTHER IN LOVE WITH GRANDSON

Llyranor

EDIT: Back on main aspect: what about the kid? It cannot possibly be anything other than wanton cruelty to give birth to a child under these conditions. Ignoring the risk of recessive genetic abnormality from the incest, the mother's also ancient. Then you have the lifelong stigma which will be attached. It's just not right. bat.gif
Wrong, extra wrong, and super wrong.

You're saying that incest is not more likely to produce genetic abonormalities, and nor are eggs from an older woman, and nor is there any stigma attached to a kid for having been born in incest?

Riiiiight.

@Junai: Again, My sincere apologies. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that.

No I think he is saying that they contracted someone else to bear their child, since a woman of 75 years old can't possibly bear children.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

It's her fething eggs, though surely? Isn't that what surrogate means?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They would be long past their "Best By" date. Makes for bad omelette

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Should you ever get ingest poison and need to throw up to get rid of it... just come read this story. :x

:):lol:

They should put cuttings in first aid kits.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's her fething eggs, though surely? Isn't that what surrogate means?
With all due respect, read my previous post. They bought a donor egg. The fact that you don't understand how surrogate mothers normally work doesn't reflect poorly on Pearl and Phil's unconventional relationship, merely on your own intelligence.

Not too surprisingly, the story has been pulled down (presumably because it was as fake as a $72,000 bill).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I obviously should have read the story closer. But to be fair this is surely just 'incestuous weirdoes adopt fruit of male partner's scientifically assisted infidelity'?

OK, that does lack snappiness.

-Elwood Blues