WotS 1, 2, 3 & Western are amazing games, I've got all of them and my favortie so far is the second, I think I've spend like 150 hours collecting swords and playing in the one hit kill mode(Iado style ftw!)

I think Amazon ships everywhere from any of their shops... I never went through it completely, but I was able to choose France as the delivery country for articles bought on the US shop, so...

Well, just try it. You won't have to pay if it is not possible, after all.

God damn it, no Australian chain sells it. :ermm:

Does Amazon UK or Game UK ship to AUS?

I don't know about games, but I've bought dozens of dvd movies from various Amazon branches, all shipped nicely to SA.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

God damn it, no Australian chain sells it. :p

Does Amazon UK or Game UK ship to AUS?

Game in Australia is selling WotS 3, picked up myself a few days ago. If you're in Sydney, both the ones in Chatswood and Macquarie Center have it, or if you're not, you can order through their website.

I think Amazon ships everywhere from any of their shops... I never went through it completely, but I was able to choose France as the delivery country for articles bought on the US shop, so...

Well, just try it. You won't have to pay if it is not possible, after all.

I don't know about games, but I've bought dozens of dvd movies from various Amazon branches, all shipped nicely to SA.

Thanks for the info.

Game in Australia is selling WotS 3, picked up myself a few days ago. If you're in Sydney, both the ones in Chatswood and Macquarie Center have it, or if you're not, you can order through their website.

I swear I checked Game last night and nothing came up, but checked today and it appeared. Unfortunately it's an in store only title. :p Hopefully one of the store can get it in, anyway thanks for the tip.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Feck, it's not available for PC :thumbsup:

Actually you can get to play on an emulator. Just look for PCSX2 download, look for the game download and enjoy. I'm already playing Way of the Samurai 2. :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif