NHL

Gorth

OIlers 6 - 3 Blue Jackets.

Linus Omark, 1 goal 2 assists.

Congratulations, Oilers. Feel free to send him back to my Swedish team LHF if you ever even think about sending him to the minors again. Grr.

Edit: Oohh, I found the goal. Pretty neat: http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocenter/co...-twt-nhl_oilers

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Season's greetings to all you old trolls, snipers and grinders making the play now...

Lightning strikes twice yeah lightning strikes twice lightning strikes twice it's striking twice!

A high lore skill will automatically identify a magical item as it enters your inventory.

Remember like a month and a half ago when I wanted the Devils to fire their coach?

well they did it. and now it's too late.

I don't see why, nobody messes with the guy from Die Hard.

And wasn't Lemaire the coach last year?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 2 weeks later...

It's sad that both our teams seem to be racing for the top pick in next years draft.

At least the Oilers picked up their first win in seven games...against the islanders:(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

At least your teams will have their own pick.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

It's sad that both our teams seem to be racing for the top pick in next years draft.

At least the Oilers picked up their first win in seven games...against the islanders:(

Montreal is 4-8-1 in the last 13 game with at least two of those wins being after regulation. Gorges has also been confirmed as being out for the rest of the season with an injury. Markov and Gorges both gone for the season. ;)

It's been rough. Has anyone seen the game winning goal from our game against the Wild a few days back? Or the tying goal against the Flyers last night? Both were crazy bounces off boards that left Hedberg completely out of position. I guess it was time for the Devils to have a bad year.

I really hope they give the C back to Elias, I really never thought he deserved to lose it in the first place.

UHHHHHHHHHH SO APPARENTLY THE DEVILS JUST TRADED AWAY THEIR CAPTAIN FOR A THIRD-ROUND DRAFT PICK.

I'm so angry right now you have no idea. I was hoping we'd get a solid stay at home defensemen. I was hoping we would get a PLAYER that would help us get out of this rut.

Seriously? Jamie Langenbrunner isn't worth anything more than a third round draft pick? Come on. He just captained USA to a Silver medal at the olympics.

It's weird seeing the Devils struggle. They were the model of consistency for the better part of a decade. And after looking like the savviest GM in the league, LouLou is really having some issues with his roster. Overpaying for Rolston (is he in the minors now?) and the whole Kovalchuk deal don't reflect on what an awesome job he's done for New Jersey.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

It's weird seeing the Devils struggle. They were the model of consistency for the better part of a decade. And after looking like the savviest GM in the league, LouLou is really having some issues with his roster. Overpaying for Rolston (is he in the minors now?) and the whole Kovalchuk deal don't reflect on what an awesome job he's done for New Jersey.

Rolston was put on waivers and cleared them so he's still on the roster, he's been playing.

Brodeur/Kovy's slump and Parise's injury is what went wrong for the Devils this year. We have some extremely solid forwards. Arnott, Kovalchuk, Elias, Zajac, Parise, Zubrus. That's more than enough scoring. Brodeur gets no help on defense because our defense sucks. The truth of the matter is with goal-scoring power like Kovalchuk and Parise, the Devils are going to have to start to make an adjustment from their usual defense-first system, but right now they aren't scoring OR playing defense. Not a good combo.

Seriously? Jamie Langenbrunner isn't worth anything more than a third round draft pick? Come on. He just captained USA to a Silver medal at the olympics.

It's a conditional third round. If Dallas gets past the quarterfinals the pick turns into a second rounder. Still not a huge amount. :p

EDIT: Lagenbrunner is only signed through the end of this year? Potentially a second round pick for a rental player isn't that bad.

Edited by Deraldin

Fourth straight win!!

Is that a Stanley Cup I see on the horizon..?

Pretty much. You have to love how stupid Leafs fans are at times :D

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, and if you are an offensively struggling superstar goal scorer just play Toronto. :)

btw, The NHL is a very evil company who outsiode of money treat their (prospective) employees like trash, property, and slaves.

Absolutely disgusting! :x

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.