Battle of the Mythologies

Whitemithrandir

Alright, who would be the last one standing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Alright, who would be the last one standing?

• Odin: long bearded daddy of the Norse pantheon
    • Thor: big bad thunder god with Mjollnir, his pet hammer
    • Loki: Tricky trickster with the power of annoyance
    • Zeus: Ol' lightning boltter; lover of promiscuous sex
    • Hera: Zeus' nagging wife
    • Apollo: Big bad Greek god of flaming war
    • Indra: Master of the universe and all that.
    • The Trimurti: Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. They're always together
    • Kali: Pissed off ALL THE TIME, and shows it.
    • Titans/Giants/Demos: Enemies of the said gods

Okay, so like, Odin goes to Zeus and he's like "dude man, you totally suck." And Zeus is like "no you." So Odin's like "no you". Zeus is like "no you."

Then they start fighting and all their buddies come helping. Indra was like sleeping and like, the fighting woke him up and he's pissed off as hell so he starts fighting and all his buddies start fighting and pretty soon, before you know it, everyone's pissed as hell and starts fighting.

Who's the last god standing?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

What's up with Apollo being the "Big bad Greek god of flaming war," that's Ares, Apollo's in the archery, music and poetry department. Also, don't forget Athena, she sprouted from Zeus' head fully armored. ;)

To the fight at hand....

1. Odin has no depth perception, would probably get smacked about by lightning strikes and stray magical hammers.

2. Thor's got his hammer and belt of strength, he's going to be one of the last standing.

3. Loki's tricky, but he isn't going to make it in a battle royale. Well, who knows what he's got up his sleeve, Loki's a wildcard.

4. Zeus = promiscuos sex. Exactly, he'd be to busy pretending to be a bull or a swan and take advantage of some virgin to end up the winner.

5. Hera's not going to have her mind in the fight, see #4.

6. Ares is a god of war, he's a learned a thing or two in his day. He's stands a good chance of making it to the end.

7. Indra is a power gamer; being the god of war, the god of thunder and storms, the greatest of all warriors, and the strongest of all beings. Indra's going to make it to the end and then stomp on everyone remaining.

8. Trimutri - 3? That's just unfair. I'm not considering that.

9. Kali has four arms, and yes, she is pissed. I don't think she'll beat Indra though.

10. The titans were already beaten by the Greek gods, so I don't think they'll be able to make a comeback here. Although I just love Saturn as depicted by Goya.

Zeus. He has perfect Metis. Really, he swallowed her whole while she was in the form of a fly.

Anyhow, Zeus cannot let his guard down, even if he should desire.

Athena has the key to where Zeus' thunderbolts are kept.

Poiseidon's trident is made out of the same material as the thunderbolts.

The Aesir couldn't even defeat the Vanir, so how could the Norse gods beat anyone else? Anyhow, virtually everyone in the Norse pantheon is headed for a fiery death.

Indra is a great figure. Good breeding. Stout shoulders. He can really bend a bow. Hey, what about Vishnu?

Kali's just your run of the mill nut job. Still, she's too fickle. I don't think she'll make it through.

Chronos is a crafty old feller, but I just don't see how he's going to make it back up again and, if he did, Zeus would still smite him with lightning bolts.

The giants had their chance and blew it.

My favorite? Athena. She inherits the farm after her metis proves too much even for Zeus. Then, ever virgin, she does away with all the male gods and makes it look like an accident. Then, she starts unleashing thunderbolts in a drunken rage thereby destroying the world. ...Everyone except for a young human couple who go on to be the parents of the new human race.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oh, no matter. I voted for Thor anyhow since he's always been my favourite god. His horse has like a myriad of legs and that hammer of his.. phew! It could split the skies.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh, no matter. I voted for Thor anyhow since he's always been my favourite god. His horse has like a myriad of legs and that hammer of his.. phew! It could split the skies.

Ahem, Thor doesn't have a horse, Odin has a horse, with 8 legs. I believe Thor has a goat if memory serves me correctly.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Ahem, Thor doesn't have a horse, Odin has a horse, with 8 legs. I believe Thor has a goat if memory serves me correctly.

Actually, Thor spent too much time with Loki. Odins horse has been reported missing from the stable... :)

Besides, he has an attractive wife, he doesn't really need the goats.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Actually, Thor spent too much time with Loki. Odins horse has been reported missing from the stable... :)

Besides, he has an attractive wife, he doesn't really need the goats.

Yeah sure, Sif is hott till loki comes along and shaves her head.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

C'mon guys, I'm the ONLY one who picked Loki? Guy's a cunning little bastard, even if he is weak;, he was always the puppet master in Norse Mythology. He probably instigated the whole thing, laid low until there was one god left, and then stabbed whoever it was in the back, inheriting the earth.