The funny things thread

Pidesco

Yeah, there are some awesome(or crazy or sad ones)...

2i8w5cj.jpg

That friend love one really was sad. And creepy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

1195987531067.jpg

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not as sad as this:

spirit.png

:shifty::(;)

Spirit (MER-A), Mars Exploration Rover, landed successfully on January 4, 2004. Rover was still operating as of January 2010, 6 years after the original mission limit, but its wheels were trapped in sand. As of January 26, 2010, NASA has admitted defeat in its efforts to free the rover and stated that it would now function as a stationary science platform.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_rover

manthing2.jpg

A panda bear walks into a bar and orders a sandwich. The waiter brings him the sandwich. The panda bear eats it, pulls out a pistol, kills the waiter, and gets up and starts to walk out.

The bartender yells for him to stop. The panda bear asks, "What do you want?" The bartender replies, "First you come in here, order food, kill my waiter, then try to go without paying for your food."

The panda bear turns around and says, "Hey! I'm a Panda. Look it up!" The bartender goes into the back room and looks up panda bear in the encyclopedia, which read: "Panda: a bear-like marsupial originating in Asian regions. Known largely for it's stark black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."

You missed half the joke, you fool. You are supposed to do the bit where the panda comes out from teh hills, and the service provider has to explain what they do with the dictionary first. That's why the panda refers to it! Gah.

-Elwood Blues

Is it just me or did that look staged. I mean it's just a girl in a dress, looking decidedly un-ghost like. what's scary about that.

I'd be pretty freaked out by that. If only because we don't have creepy girls hanging out in hallways during the night...

I wouldn't be surprised if she had additional makeup like white contacts.

-Elwood Blues