I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on Obsidian

Pidesco

I'm half expecting BioWare to rip off the ending of Sandworms of Dune. Peaceful coexistence between Reapers & organics, with Shepard becoming the intermediary between the two factions.

It'd be better than the alternative. One Reaper wiped out nearly the entire Citadel Fleet. It would take a very large & ugly Plot Device to destroy an entire fleet of Reapers.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm half expecting BioWare to rip off the ending of Sandworms of Dune. Peaceful coexistence between Reapers & organics, with Shepard becoming the intermediary between the two factions.

It'd be better than the alternative. One Reaper wiped out nearly the entire Citadel Fleet. It would take a very large & ugly Plot Device to destroy an entire fleet of Reapers.

Well you can upgrade Normandy with a mini version of reaper main cannon in ME2 just by talking to Garrus, so better not get any false hopes here :wub:

We'll bring Sajuuk to bear, or something. Can't see them denying us the sight of that fleet blowing up in a giant battle or from a hit by a Plot Cannon. On a side note, that was the ending to Dune ? Bleh.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Who the hell is Morinth? I never met that chick.

Ahh, I get the feeling I missed half of the game....

She is evil Samara, minus the maracas and devil costume.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just like the PS3.

lulz

I sold this POS alreay.

From now on, I'll stay clean.

From now on, I'm a zealot of the pure PC master race!

Ah, I knew you'd see the light. Who can resist 2560 x 1600 frame buffer b00bie effects in AAA?

This guy, that's who:

udina-300x253.jpg

Did anyone pick this jerk for their game? I'm curious how it plays out, but even contemplating choosing this guy make me feel dirtier than a Salarian drinking shots out of an Asari's stripper's belly button.

manthing2.jpg

The council took such a backseat in ME2 that it might just as well been in another car.

"Nothing happened to the Citadel, it was just a weather balloon, move along."

To be honest, it seems perfectly believable that they attribute it to the Geth. The thought that there would be maybe thousands more of those big ships is simply too scary for many. Easier and more convenient to believe that it was a Geth flagship.