Quest for fire

Grimstad

I have a request. Nae, a plea. Specifically for FO:NV.

I am so sick of setting someone on fire and they don't think twice about it. When I see someone covered in napalm or WP and engulfed in flames, I expect, no DEMAND that they run around wildly flailing their arms and screaming like a little girl, i.e. doing the Funky Gerbil.

What fun is a flamer if it's just a bulky, slow acting gun? Seriously, wheres the fun in that? If they are gonna keep coming at me when I shoot them then I might as well just blow their brains out and thats getting just a little old.

So sound off folks. Let Obsidian know your burning desire. I know I can't be alone in this.

Bring back the Funky Gerbil, Obsidian.

P.S. Glad to see some familiar names back in the Fallout game. I was happy to see Beth pick up the title (Give'm a break folks. They did the best they could with the tools they had to work with). I've wanted to explore the Fallout world in the first person ever since the first words on the back of the box were," Do you remember Wasteland?"

"Old School Fallout Fan"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mushroom cloud to walk into.

Have A Happy Holocaust."

The Club House Mod

Yes, forget story and character development, this is what makes a game good.

I agree with you, and yet I also agree with the OP. Besides, implementing this would take like a day or sumthin', and fallout had a distinct lack of people screaming in pain or terror as they died.

Just sayin'.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Yes, forget story and character development, this is what makes a game good.

I fail to see how the two are in any way mutually exclusive.

To me, it makes a whole class of weapons not worth even trying.

"Old School Fallout Fan"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a mushroom cloud to walk into.

Have A Happy Holocaust."

The Club House Mod

I just wanna core somebody like an apple with a heavy weapon.

Is it realy too much to ask for blastable torsos?

*rabble* *rabble*

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Bring back the Funky Gerbil, Obsidian.

I'm terribly sorry. We've offered what reparations we could, but the gerbils are still on strike.

gerbilstrike.jpg

Don't tell LoF.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Oh, could I get an exploding torso please? Dismemberment is great, but a great big hole in the chest is just way more entertaining.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"