Another of my tedious Taliban threads

Walsingham

They told me they would use such a large amount of explosives that no-one would even know if it was a man or a woman.

They told me that I had to do it.

There was a kind of medicine they used to give to the bombers that made them go around smiling, in a trance.

They said they would give me that medicine, and then I would go running to die - with a smile. I was so scared I decided to prepare my own tea, and my own food.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8499578.stm

But don't worry we're still definitely the bad guys. George Bush etc etc.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sigh. Wals your guys are doing the dirty deeds of **** and money grubbers. Those guys (Taliban and Islamic Extreme and other vermin) are like friggin rodents of humanity.

They are sadistic, perverted, godless, selfserving and "evil" (as the most darkest and worst kind of way.)

The fact that those vermin exist does not justify your boys robbing the house on the side.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

And after reading the article, I rage again. I just love these sadistic, self loving, power hungry, small minded, selfish, inbred bastards. It just makes you want to hug them to death with a car crusher. One bit at a time.

Monotheist Cristians didn't become Muslims by being forced by Muslims when Muhammed was alive (They were sick of Ultra-orthodox Cristians) , Turks didn't convert becouse they were defeated, they converted becouse they learned from the wise men that were decades ahead of everyone else, Persians and Indians were not converted by the sword.

Make total war only to defend. Where the **** these idiots get the idea that being soulless mass murderers helps their cause ffs...

Human shortsightedness wins once again............

Edited by cronicler

Monotheist Cristians didn't become Muslims by being forced by Muslims when Muhammed was alive (They were sick of Ultra-orthodox Cristians) ,

That is historically incorrect. Completely.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

RPGmasterBoo: In the Late Roman period Alexandria was the heart (or stomach) of the eastern Roman empire (aka byzantium) Starting from there and continiuing up to the Levant, the whole region hosted a lot of Monastries. If you research about the time period, you can find a lot of instances where Extermists of one side clashing withe the Extermists of other.

When the Islam appeared, who do you think became Muslims after the southern Arabia and it's trader clans converted? Do you think all those normal, non extermist people just dissapeared? Yes Islamic region did grow by sword after Muhammed but and this is a big but, in Muhammed's era, Islamics weren't attacking blindly; War to secure threats to their area? Yes. Taking out a Jewish controlled castle on a strategic location that could secure or threathen trade routes? Yes it happened. (Can't remember the place's name from memory) BUT The Islamic state also wooed other cities with trade, prosperity, missionary teachings....

Now we skip ahead and Islamics get mired in inner clan squibbles and become idiots while Western and Eastern Christians start to employ the things that made Islamic State stable.

Also this brings me to Fatvas. Now Christianity took more than 1000 years of bloodshed and loss to learn that knowledgable (in holy writings) elders (not senile, the people who could make just decisions) had to interpret the rules with current times and there was always going to be variations. And they could live with it without constant slaughter. Islamics on the other hand started out with that little bit of knowledge and promptly twisted it into a freaking power tool in 50 years.

Man... I am ranting... sorry it just makes my blood boil....

Cronicler, I have NEVER once attacked Islam at large. These wankers are no more muslim than my sock drawer.

I accept that not all coalition soldiers are angels, I know too many to think that. But you surely are not suggesting that the system as a whole is as sick, as oriented on wholesale slaughter and bigotry as the Taliban?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry, I wasn't saying you attacked, I just went on a rant about the usual misconceptions and the usual idiots. I get stuck on like a broken grammophone on hating those idiots and explaining I'm not a blind hater and so and so...

We really do live in a very imperfect world... (Again sorry for any misconception, implication or any other thing about you. It was about me and my frusturations)

Sorry, I wasn't saying you attacked, I just went on a rant about the usual misconceptions and the usual idiots. I get stuck on like a broken grammophone on hating those idiots and explaining I'm not a blind hater and so and so...

We really do live in a very imperfect world... (Again sorry for any misconception, implication or any other thing about you. It was about me and my frusturations)

No problem, man. I'm equally bad when I hear people going on and on about corporations and oil and I'm like "Yes, But hello, the opposition are ****ing drugging up children so they can send those children to blow up schools." In this imperfect bad the fact is sometimes you have to prioritise your enemies.

-Elwood Blues

They told me they would use such a large amount of explosives that no-one would even know if it was a man or a woman.

They told me that I had to do it.

There was a kind of medicine they used to give to the bombers that made them go around smiling, in a trance.

They said they would give me that medicine, and then I would go running to die - with a smile. I was so scared I decided to prepare my own tea, and my own food.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8499578.stm

But don't worry we're still definitely the bad guys. George Bush etc etc.

Yes, bravo. Now maybe we can have a thread about racism being bad or smoking bad for your health.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Actually, Gorgon, I think it makes sense to raise this point, because people spend far too much time talking about our own failings than talking about the enemy's. This provokes a general mindset characterised by wa total want of confidence and want of energy. I fear greatly that these characteristics will lead us to lose our struggle with that enemy, and the results will be appalling.

To follow your smoking analogy how would you feel as a lung surgeon if you only heard people talking about how not smoking wasn't really so great, and rarely heard people in normal conversation talking about the terrible price of smoking?

Juyst because something is bloody obvious doesn't mean people are paying attention.

-Elwood Blues

I'd feel job secure.

:thumbsup: Well, there is that. Except imagine that you were a lung surgeon and the diseased lungs had a plan to take over your country and make you worship sputum.

-Elwood Blues

In other news, Turkish girl buried alive for talking to boys

Link

That's not the Taliban, tho is it?

I do think the common factor here is not Islam but being a bunch of hill dwelling goat-botherers. The Welsh are very similar.

-Elwood Blues

But the Welsh can drink.

You have apoint. No doubt this is why they are merely a bit characterful, rather than being mad angry bastards.

-Elwood Blues

I've said this before, what we need is a muslim reformation and then a muslim Nietzsche to seal the deal. That should suck the ass-backwardsness and hyperbolic zeal right out Islam, after that they will be avioding the mosques like the plauge, except for wedings and funerals.

PS: I reserve the right to be prejudiced against any religion, just understand that I mean religion, not its practitioners.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I've said this before, what we need is a muslim reformation and then a muslim Nietzsche to seal the deal. That should suck the ass-backwardsness and hyperbolic zeal right out Islam, after that they will be avioding the mosques like the plauge, except for wedings and funerals.

A Muslim Nietzsche. [shudders] Is bad enough without Muslim fundamentalist start interpreting Das Will Zu Mach, remember Marx. Germans are prone to be misinterpreted and the cause of massive genocide. :nuke:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

'They' don't need Nitetsche for that. They just need to move beyond primitive social structures. Which is as much economics as anything else. Although I admit that economics is generally healthier in region where one isn't as likely to get exploded.

On a more serious vein, surely the principle here is the elimination of 'certainty' from politics. Religious zeal of any form is antipathetic to discussion, and thereby precludes any alternatives but slavery and violence. The zealot dreams himself both your master and your conqueror.

-Elwood Blues

In other news, Turkish girl buried alive for talking to boys

How I love my feudal countrymen. You know what is scarier? The clanmothers are actually among the bloodthirsty ones that urge these idiocies.

I am aware that this whole idiocy is actually a form of primitive (but effective) clan & birth control (Most people actually don't even care about the bloodline aspect, excepting the cases of long time feuds. Even then second cousins only rate cold non-talking attitute instead of bullets.) but in the last 5 or 10 years, the whole charade became a terror tool and nothing else.

Turkiye, Fırmly being pushed to become like the good Islamic teocracies south of us.

'They' don't need Nitetsche for that. They just need to move beyond primitive social structures. Which is as much economics as anything else. Although I admit that economics is generally healthier in region where one isn't as likely to get exploded.

On a more serious vein, surely the principle here is the elimination of 'certainty' from politics. Religious zeal of any form is antipathetic to discussion, and thereby precludes any alternatives but slavery and violence. The zealot dreams himself both your master and your conqueror.

Hit the nail right on the head.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif