The Great Alpha Protocol release month pool!

When will AP be released?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. WHEN

• February!
    • March!
    • April!
    • May!
    • June!
    • July!

Alright, they better get those numbers straight! Now two other websites, still French, say that the game will be released on 3Oth June. The second one even says that Obsidian gave them that date! I mean, what the heck??? Links :

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2010/0004060...ha-protocol.htm

http://gam3play.fr/news.php?id=7393

PS : where the hell was the EDIT button for my previous post???

Edited by Sannom

Yeah, same here. I'm also surprised that there are only french websites who seem to have received the info. This plus the two different dates, it still sounds a little fishy :ermm: But it has more credibility than on-line retailers' dates, and it fits with what we know (early summer), so yeah it could be "legit". We will know in one day or two I suppose, when there is some reactions to this...

Yeah, same here. I'm also surprised that there are only french websites who seem to have received the info. This plus the two different dates, it still sounds a little fishy :) But it has more credibility than on-line retailers' dates, and it fits with what we know (early summer), so yeah it could be "legit". We will know in one day or two I suppose, when there is some reactions to this...

Forecast of ****storms today - word is, Paris news crews caught footage of an Alpha Protocol agent on a mission gone bust.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

• 2 weeks later...

These are the people who I've counted as June votes. I think it's everyone.

No earlier than April, but I'm betting June or so.
I'm in for June.
I'll put my money down for June. But hey, I ain't gonna be upset if it comes out earlier. :o
I'm gonna go with June, because on the Obsidian front page there's a link to gamestop that say release date 6/1/2010
Wasn't it scheduled for June '09 at some point? A June '10 release would make the delay a full, round year.
By June or it's going on the scrap heap.

Assuming it does indeed come out in June they will be in the running for a nebulously defined prize!

Edited by Pop

Except the game comes out in May. :o

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

• 3 months later...

HERE ARE THE CONTENDERS

1. awsomeness

2. Cl_Flushentityhe...

3. Starwars

4. fastpunk

5. SirPetrakus

6. zerexaki

7. Deadly_Nightshad...

8. lobotomy42

9. Raithe

10. Tel Aviv

Technically Tel Aviv got it exactly, but I asked for months, not dates, so he's just in the running.

That's 10 contestants. I am going to get a d10, and we will sort this **** out.

Edited by Pop

That's awfully nice of you.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"