A Small, But Possible Request

Since you're naming the guns silly fictional things, I'd like to request that you call one of the guns the "Kronstadt." If you need a number, make it the Kronstadt-21 or something along those lines. Come on, it's a few lines in the text files. What's a few lines between friends, Obsidian? Eh? Haven't I kept people posting on this forum?

While we're at it, I want a gun called the noob-tube.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...

I want something cool, like an imaginary gun that looks like a stick. But actually shoots imaginary bullets. Or lasers.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Kitten cannon that has an attached crate launcher.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

When you keep something alive by poking it with a pointy stick should it thank you? I vote no.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

... I miss funcroc. :*

Really LoF? Really?

Ok then, I want this:

tavor_04.jpg

but with lasers.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

The TAR-21 is such an ugly gun.