We need an ignore feature on these boards

Darque

Not at all, but if they do put in the Ignore function in that works both in the boards and PMs it would be a good thing. If you don't like the ignore feature Karzak, then don't use it or if you really feel strongly about it leave the forums here. It is just another option for people to use. Options are always good.

I dont' know, and from talking to Missy, she doesn't know either. But she is trying to fix everything. - I just hope she has a good backup. :D

I think that was the plan anyway along with taking all the bells and whistles that we didn't really need out.

yeah, there was talk about taking out the bells and whistles, but I think she wanted to do this at a more leasurely time, not because things were happening in bad ways.

Because ignoring people is cowardly and rude and cowardice and rudeness are bad things. Capiche?

and trolls are never rude? - because in my opinion it is the ones who are trolling who cause the greatest need for ignore buttons.

That may be true; but we're discussing ignore buttons; not trolls. If you want; you can starta thread to bash trolls. I'm sure insulting people and pigeon holing them into some silly faux pas group is not rude. But, that's ok, I still love you. :unsure:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That may be true; but we're discussing ignore buttons; not trolls. If you want; you can starta thread to bash trolls. I'm sure insulting people and pigeon holing them into some silly faux pas group is not rude. But, that's ok, I still love you. :unsure:

*huggers to the dwarf*

I wasn't intentially bashing trolls, I was thinking about the fact that trolling (regardless of if the person is a known troll or not) is often dealt with best with ignore buttons. the other time that I see ignore features being used is when people get pm's from other posters which consist of graphic comments on what one can do to themselves. :lol: - which I often don't think are well done considering that most of the people on these boards enjoy RPG, and the discriptions could be much more creative, but alas, they just get rather crude.

the other time that I see ignore features being used is when people get pm's from other posters which consist of graphic comments on what one can do to themselves. :( - which I often don't think are well done considering that most of the people on these boards enjoy RPG, and the discriptions could be much more creative, but alas, they just get rather crude.

You know, the very first thing that raced through my mind after reading this was: "Oh yeah?! You just wait and I'll show you a colourful, brutally graphic, highly creative and original crude PM, and it's going to be the best you've ever read!".

Weird. My mind must have interpreted your post as some kind of dare. Hope it doesn't work the same way on all the perverts and (other) weirdos on these boards. :(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You know, the very first thing that raced through my mind after reading this was: "Oh yeah?! You just wait and I'll show you a colourful, brutally graphic, highly creative and original crude PM, and it's going to be the best you've ever read!".

Weird. My mind must have interpreted your post as some kind of dare. Hope it doesn't work the same way on all the perverts and (other) weirdos on these boards.  :unsure:

rofl....lmao at that.

the funny thing is that the ones who would see it that way are most likes ones who would be creative to begin with. :D

Darque,, did I ever say it wans't? Two rwrongs don't make a right.... except in some occasions.

Magena, I love those kind of pms. They make me laugh when I receive them. I think the people who send them are cute in their need for such private attention.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If my choice is being rude or being a coward, I choose rude.

I'm not saying don't add an ignore feature, I am just saying if you do make sure the mods are ignorable.

Also, by default, have all members ignored until you remove them from the ignore list!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

What are you talking about? Is your will that weak?

Ignore is for cowards who keep losing debates, they ignore their betters rather than face up to their own failings.

As usual you're so wrong it almost hurts. Debates are not something you win or lose, especially not on an internet geek board. I would ignore some people because they have nothing interesting or even slightly insightful to add. Ever. They only waste space. Like you.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!