What has science done?

Purkake

I'm totally stamping on those little Independent reading wankers. Vegetarian spider? Thieving workshy benefit scrounger more like, living off the plant/ant symbiosis.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey, easy there big guy, the spider deserves the free meal.

My charity ends at humans and dogs, mate. And gun toting gorillas, but then i guess that's not actually charity.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Depends on whether you can 'own' the tree, if you can ownership clearly belongs to the ants who guard it and take care of it, whereas the spider is merely a parasite to the system, taking advantage of lax security in the higher leaves.

If ants are anything they are Communists, surely. Pyramidal structure, no one comes before the collective, no individualism etc.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well you could make that claim if there was an agreement between ants and spiders, since there isn't the spider has merely seen an opportunity and is pursuing it for the betterment of the whole system, after all lax security needs to be pointed out before it can be improved.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Depends on whether you can 'own' the tree, if you can ownership clearly belongs to the ants who guard it and take care of it, whereas the spider is merely a parasite to the system, taking advantage of lax security in the higher leaves.

If ants are anything they are Communists, surely. Pyramidal structure, no one comes before the collective, no individualism etc.

That might explain my youthful desire to kill millions of them with boiling water.

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...