Nesiyya CYOA

lord of flies

I dig a hole.

I bet it's an awesome hole, too. Let me in.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Of course you can come in. Just don't let anyone else in. They are the enemy.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

• 4 weeks later...
I suppose I retreat south, as I was ordered.

You make your way along southward with the rest of what remains of the platoon. As your hearing recovers, you can hear the sound of your comrades-in-arms being slaughtered by the guerillas. Kniri, Bodgers, and a few other of your peers are all that\'s made it to regroup, which has been mostly ignored by the Riliki guerilla fighters.

\"Kniri,\" Bodgers says, \"can you make contact with East Kawkar Fort?\"

Kniri nods, and sits down to meditate. After a few moments, he gets up and speaks, \"They can spare no forces. We will have to make our own way back to base.\"

As you make your way back to the fort, otherwise unmolested, one of your comrades, Mibbur, hands you a small, black leather booklet. He motions for your silence, and speaks, \"Read it; if you wish to speak afterwards about its contents, feel free.\"

You finally arrive at East Kawkar Fort. No one else from your platoon has made it back, leaving you inclined to believe that everyone else is dead or has deserted.

A wayward brick hits you in the head, and you are knocked unconscious.

HHG text adventure?

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.