Batman: Arkham Asylum

alanschu

Picked this up for 360. It's freaking fun as hell!

I love the Riddler's tests. Make each level a lot more fun than simply "run here and beat up baddies." Of course, I also love "running there and beating up baddies." Unlocking huge combos and special moves is good times too :D

I love taking my time in each area and just watching the thugs freak out. The Joker has a ton of great taunts over the intercom, and as I pick them off one by one, it's just hilarious to watch their pulses quicken.

Waiting for the PC version here. :biggrin:

unless you have a gamepad I'd say grab the console version.

That said I've been having way to much fun as a predator. In one of the rooms that's got goons with all guns I cleared it in 5 minutes with only one detection (basically I went to one side of the room, inverted take down, go to the otherside and cut him down when the others are staring at his body, run back to the first area, another inverted takedown after thugs have started to go back to their "normal" patrol...)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just made it to the section of the Asylum where he's running loose. Creepy!

But I had to call it a night there. I do miss save anywhere, but alas.

My H2H skills have become pretty badass. Bonus combo points and throw/takedown abilities....booyah! And inverted takedown :lol:

yeah its a great game, im looking forward to replaying it and I'm only halfway done!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Just tried the demo, it's actually quite good, could not believe it. Might actually pick this up when it comes to PC.

Same here.. the last room with the 5 armed guys is great - it's a good place to practice your Ninja moves for the PC release :rolleyes:

Fortune favors the bald.

nothing on 360. i wouldnt be too surprised to see some dlc for this game with maybe nightwing or batgirl or just unlocking the joker for 360 plus a couple extra challenge maps or something

I would definitely pay some $$ to go through the game as nightwing or batgirl, assuming s/he had a whole different arsenal of gadgets and fighting skills

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.