AP Delayed?

A week or so really isn't long enough. Given the limp salesmanship that Sega have given this game and its proximity to DA:O, IMO there's a good chance of AP not selling even remotely as well as it deserves to. :brows:

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Yep, that be the one.

Bioware did the same thing with Dragons Age and delayed it until first week of Nov, so again... sale lost.

These publishers need to learn that when it comes to October and November, you need to get your stuff out when it's announced as the date. There are simply too many top shelf games in these two months to give these publishers any amount of sympathy for delaying their releases. If want to release in oct/nov , make sure you can get it done on time or just simply get out of the way and release late summer or early in the new year. I am tired of all the nonsense in oct/nov.

Get your s*** out on time!

So you plan on MW2 occupying your time forever, and hence, never be interested in DA or AP sometime in the new year?

Funny that you seem to have no problems getting 3 other games (DA, Borderlands, and AP) with the month extra time (a little more than one week per game), but when it's only a week or two away from MW2, you completely write off all three games.

Too bad for you I guess.

Dont forget modern warfare 2. Its MP has RPG elements.

Calling the perks RPG elements is a huge stretch.

The grenade key is an autowin in Modern Casual Gamer Warfare. I'm very disappointed in what Infinity Ward has turned into.

Edited by gnrfan228

****ed up marketing?

You think they decided to post a release date even though it wasn't actually a goal for the development team?

Depending on the size of their QA team, you can crush a lot of bugs in a 14 day period.

It is a Mikor MGL, capable of firing off six grenades in under 3 seconds. But the person holding the MGl is a trained professional, whereas Bruce Willis is a loose connon, ready to gun down everything he sees *cough* Die Hard *Cough*

Not that it's terribly relevant to the topic, but...a guy running around posing for pictures with a big gun wearing sunglasses...those we like to call 'hotdog', not 'trained professional'. And since I've fired the damn thing, officially you can fire it that fast...practically, you're down to about 18 rounds per minute, sustained. Firing goes fast. Reloading...not so much.

Gott's leetle feesh in trousers!

He is not "posing for pictures", hes in the middle of a demonstration of how to properly use the MGL. Your reloading point is valid, but pointless. You would not want to shoot eighteen grnades into a single target.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I like how it looks like a giant revolver. Now all we need is an anime where people dual-wield it to make it officially awesome.

EDIT:

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I like how it looks like a giant revolver. Now all we need is an anime where people dual-wield it to make it officially awesome.

Dual wielding this: http://www.figuresworld.net/video_games/fi...ls_gunblade.jpg, only with the grenade launcher instead of the revolver.

Except the gunblade is the least manly weapon you could think of.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

ya, two for a humvee, 3 for a tank, 1 for infantry, reload, rinse and repeat.

That doesn't seem like a single target anymore.

fine. 6 shots for some midget running around the battlefield with an Ak-47.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

depends if i wanted him really dead or just dead. But youve proven your point.

Mmh, I was just about to point out that I for one know several people I'd happily shoot with 6 grenades if I lived in a world with no laws or moral conventions. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

We are WAY off the topic now, but still...:ermm:

Any MBT you shoot with this thing, and it actually makes a diffrence? Has to be WWII vintage. If that. It's nasty, but not THAT nasty. Oh, and combat in a close urban environment? More than 6 grenades in a timely manner, as it were? You REALLY want that.

Edited by DannyBoy2k

Gott's leetle feesh in trousers!

We are WAY off the topic now, but still...:p

Any MBT you shoot with this thing, and it actually makes a diffrence? Has to be WWII vintage. If that. It's nasty, but not THAT nasty. Oh, and combat in a close urban environment? More than 6 grenades in a timely manner, as it were? You REALLY want that.

So, is that an agreement that the Milkor MGL owns, or a disagreement? Cuz we'll have problems if its a disagreement.

salamando.gif