THE END OF THE WORLD!

Nihilus5078

So people still believe in this Daniken stuff?

This all Planet X, year 2012 stuff is just one big LOLipop on a lolerskates! You have this Daniken taking some events from history and adding to it some stupid theory. His books still sell, 'cause he uses greatly peoples stupidity and their lack of knowlegde. Just take something like Pyramids, say it couldnt be build by humans(so it must have been ALIENS!),invent some proof to back up your theory and guess what? Money will start printing like crazy $$$!

When it involves pyramids, evidence and an argument are apparently unnecessary to convince lots of people of any old ****e.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

It wont collide in 2012, in like a few billion years, but I willing to bet that tech will be several lightyears long that that might be able to be avoided. Androma is nearly 10 times more massive than the Milky Way, so the Milky Way may very well just become a part of Androma, which is how some galaxies become internally huge, bu feeding on smaller galaxies. The Mayan thing is probably what has this being wondered if the end of the world will happen, but hey, how long ago was that stuff thought to be true, 2000 years ago maybe, you cant possibly claim that a 2000 year old calender is accurate.

your lack of understanding is amusing.

two things

A) Galactic Collisions are actually a fairly normal thing, Heck right now there are two small galaxies colliding with the milky way and in the process of being absorbed (the Magellanic clouds). There is destruction of the planet, no stars slamming into each other with reckless abandon, there's enough open and empty space within the galaxy that most of the stars and mass will simply fit inside our current galactic plane without much destruction or bumping of uglies.

B) The thing about the Mayans is that their calanders were VERY accurate in terms of dates and everything up until the present. 2012 is where the calander ends, nobody knows why, thus the theories that the world ends there.

oh! forgot something!

When our star goes boom it won't suck anything up, rather we'll be enveloped by it when it hits its red giant phase and starts to fuse heavier elements instead of hydrogen. Once the fusion stops it'll forcibly eject the outer layer of the star into space. This is probably about 15 billion years out I think (have to check). so my guess is that we humans will be dead and gone LONG before we have to worry about a nova.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

B) The thing about the Mayans is that their calanders were VERY accurate in terms of dates and everything up until the present. 2012 is where the calander ends, nobody knows why, thus the theories that the world ends there.

Thats the date where CERN finally manage to collide some very large hadrons :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My learned colleague, Mr Kalthorne, merely conflates the whole of humanity with his bad attitude.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

s stfu your mum

I concur.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Oh god dammit I thought I managed to avoid the Internet last night. Obviously not.

Now to figure out where else I posted and who I abused.

Don't apologise. Use it as a platform to run for senate.

-Elwood Blues

Then he should run for gubernator.

-Elwood Blues

A) Galactic Collisions are actually a fairly normal thing, Heck right now there are two small galaxies colliding with the milky way and in the process of being absorbed (the Magellanic clouds). There is destruction of the planet, no stars slamming into each other with reckless abandon, there's enough open and empty space within the galaxy that most of the stars and mass will simply fit inside our current galactic plane without much destruction or bumping of uglies.

That is how small galaxies become bigger, by feeding on smaller galaxies. But the thing with the Milky Way and Andromeda, the Milky Way may be bigger than Andromeda, but Andromeda is nearly 3 times more massive, so when that would happen, I'll bet that Andromeda would feed on the Milky Way, and not the Milky Way feeding on Andromeda.

While they may be accurate, what could stop them at 2012 simply because they made some story up about 2012 being the end so they dont have to do anymore calendars. Which is why I'm betting all my friends 20 bucks that the end of the world isn't coming in 2012, which I'll win either way because if it does end, I'll be dead so I wont have to pay it if I lose MWAHAHAHA!

When our star goes boom it won't suck anything up, rather we'll be enveloped by it when it hits its red giant phase and starts to fuse heavier elements instead of hydrogen. Once the fusion stops it'll forcibly eject the outer layer of the star into space. This is probably about 15 billion years out I think (have to check). so my guess is that we humans will be dead and gone LONG before we have to worry about a nova.

Yes, but some scientists and astronomers think that we could have better tech to prevent that from happening if we're still around

deicideLogo5.jpg

I have decided to become a mankind supremacist. When we rise, those grey bastards had better get ready for some payback. Galaxies will collide to get out of our way.

-Elwood Blues