Game Collectors Pictures

I'm fantastic at losing original boxes and even original CDs if I don't play for a while - I'm taking good care of my signed SOZ though. Right now I've only got that, ETW CE and Okami lying around - the rest just CDs in spindles.

I used to have all of Fallout series boxes but I had to throw them out when I used to live in an apartment to make room in my closet. :p

I have the NWN and IWD 2 collectors editions. I need to get pictures of those.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

So, you've got the game, but have you got the shirt?

post-22622-1250362196_thumb.jpg

post-22622-1250362268_thumb.jpg

EDIT: The contents of the NWN 2 CE CE:

post-22622-1250362461_thumb.jpg

Nice shirt. The NWN collectors edition came with a shirt but I never took it out of the bag.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Oohh, nice thread..

Ok, first I give you.. Gothic 3 Collector's Edition!

Gothic3CE-1.jpg

There's supposed to be an amulet with a leather strap in there too, but my ex has it right now. The map is actually a cloth map, but they failed the print on the fabric so it's actually useless for gaming! The text is unreadable so you might as well use the map in-game.

Then comes.. Ultima IX: Ascension!

Ultima9CE.jpg

I couldn't find the Ankh.. maybe there never was one? I don't remember. Still, it has a usable cloth map. Why did they stop doing that? Prices have gone up by 400% since I bought it, but the actual value has dropped enormously. Now it's a .pdf file (if even that) on the DVD. Sigh.

Last (because I got lazy).. is my Bioshock Collector's Edition!

BioshockCE.jpg

Yeah, I was too lazy to unwrap that dude.

Those are my three favourites of my CE versions. I have a few others (GTA: San Andreas, Gothic 2 Gold, Silent Storm, etc.) but they're not as cool.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

All my PC games are in sleeves in two plastic boxes. Everything but the discs eventually get thrown out, so collectors editions and the bits and bobs that come with them are wasted on me, unless they've got a practical use, like the USB drive that came with Saint's Row 2.

Guest longclaw

Not a collector in general. The only collector's edition I ever bothered to get was BG2. Interestingly, the box looks nothing like the ones on page 1. Don't have a picture right now but it's quite big. Included a t-shirt (which was ruined in laundry so I don't have that anymore), card deck, map, sound track and maybe some other stuff I cant recall.

What were the cards for?

Some information on some of the joinable NPCs or other people you meet in the game.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

I think I got rid of a lot of my PC game boxes. It got kinda silly having boxes full of empty boxes (since the game cds and manuals were stored by my computer).

Although I seem to remember trying to keep the BG/IWD/PST stuff (but they may be tossed too).

I also don't have the boxes for my Atari 2600 games either; I do have my boxes for my C64 games but they were smaller and less numerous than the PC games.

Of course NES/SNES/Genesis/SegaCD/PS1/PS2/Saturn/Dreamcast/Xbox/360 games are a different story, as they're all in their boxes (and yes, the boxes, manuals, cartridges/CDs/DVDs are in other boxes too!).

Frankly at this point I wonder if I'm secretly a box collector and not a game aficionado. :sorcerer:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have a copy of PS: Torment in very good condition (CDs only - no box) that I'd happily sell if someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Cheers

MC

Put it up on ebay, you could get up to 200$ for it.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life