New SW game ideas?

I can understand Finnish, but Hungarian might just as well be Chinese. Estonian and Hungarian are supposed to be connected, but there are very few similarities, if any.

The similarities are in the grammar as far as I know. Both languages are agglutinative for example. If there are words we borrowed/shared, then I can't recall them.

Besides, what about your l337 google translator skillz? :lol:

Translation: Mi a rossebet hadov
Edited by Oner

I can understand Finnish, but Hungarian might just as well be Chinese. Estonian and Hungarian are supposed to be connected, but there are very few similarities, if any.

The similarities are in the grammar as far as I know. Both languages are agglutinative for example. If there are words we borrowed/shared, then I can't recall them.

Besides, what about your l337 google translator skillz? :lol:

Sure I can google translate everything, I meant by just looking at it. Anyway, Hungarian is pretty funny and they have the weird plastic cars.

I remember "goodbye" being really long in Hungarian and "thanks" sounded funny.

Edited by Purkake

Did you know that TFU was initially Kotor 3?

I think I heard that, not sure though. Somehow glad it changed.

Sure I can google translate everything, I meant by just looking at it. Anyway, Hungarian is pretty funny and they have the weird plastic cars.

You mean those 30-40 year old ambulance cars that looked like (badly) handmade TMNT cosplay cars?

Did you know that TFU was initially Kotor 3?

I think I heard that, not sure though. Somehow glad it changed.

You mean those 30-40 year old ambulance cars that looked like (badly) handmade TMNT cosplay cars?

TMNT cosplay cars? :lol:

I meant these.

Please stop talking about Hungry.
Squid, I facepalm with the force of a hundred nations.

It must be tempting.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

How bout a Star Wars: Call of Duty or Star Wars: Halo or Star Wars: Ship Theft Auto, make those piece of @#$% games better if they were Star Wars, except Grand Theft Auto, that series was okay. Let's destroy Halo and Call of Duty and turn it into Star Wars because whoever invented them must have a strange hero adolf-hitler.jpg. I know I'm ready :lol::shifty::(

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

It's been proven time and time again that just slapping the SW name on something won't make it any better.

What's wrong with CoD? It had a nice short single player campaign and an awesome multiplayer. Halo does the whole console-shooter thing well, the problem is the crowd that it attracts.

Guess who else had the whole irrational hatred problem? Hint: there's a picture of him in your post.

Edited by Purkake